Free month when clicking this link

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average

Lori has been a little naughty

devilbiss Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Lori has been a little naughty
big deal? ok its against the law. but who really cares. (no pun intented).

do u think she will get sacked from the babe channels for this? get real. promotion maybe.

are you saying all you guys are squeeky clean?
05-09-2010 21:27
Find all posts by this user
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

(05-09-2010 21:27 )devilbiss Wrote:  big deal? ok its against the law. but who really cares. (no pun intented).

do u think she will get sacked from the babe channels for this? get real. promotion maybe.

Ok re point 1, why dont you care and at what point do you draw the line about crime not mattering? are you working on the mentality that we should reduce crime statistics by reducing the number of offences?
Laws are there for a reason and the fact that she takes her top off on TV isnt reason enough to say oh never mind she has a pretty face.

point 2, i very much doubt that the bosses of babe channels will get together and discuss this, because I very much doubt they feel their viewers are uncomfortable masterbating over images of a benefit cheat!
but paying back the fine and community service is justified

point 3, no but it i was sent to court and pleeded guity for steeling money, I wouldnt expect people to jump to defend me for my own stupidity
05-09-2010 21:52
devilbiss Offline
Senior Poster

i never said she had a pretty face
05-09-2010 21:53
Paulie69 Offline
Anastasia Fan

bobbistuff wrote
Quote:How sad that so many people are so quick to judge lori....

Well as a working taxpayer i'm sure you could understand my position as to why i detest people like that.

Shady Cee wrote
Quote:Does it not occur to you that maybe, just maybe, she IS a bit dim?

You've actually answered my next question Shady, which was "Even if it was a 'mistake', surely she can't be that naive?"
05-09-2010 21:59
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

(05-09-2010 21:27 )devilbiss Wrote:  big deal? ok its against the law. but who really cares. (no pun intented).

People like me care. I tried to support myself through my unemployment by using savings, but ultimately I had to claim benefits because the funds ran out. It's a humiliating position to be in, worse still when you notice people's attitude like you're some unworthy scrounger nicking their hard earned tax.

So when I see someone making a mockery of the system, earning good money and claiming benefits they don't need, I know that others are probably thinking the same about the rest of us. I don't advocate Lori be sacked or go to jail, but she should pay for what she did - as anyone should.

Am I squeaky clean? Well let's put it this way, I'm not breaking any laws mate.

Thank you very much for my nomination in
Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year 2013
for Dannii Harwood Posts 781 & 782

Tammy Oldham: You're fucking filthy!
Shady: You can talk!

05-09-2010 22:19
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

"let he without sin cast the first stone" Ouch!! (Monty Python)laugh
05-09-2010 23:01
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

[Image: logical_fail.jpg]

06-09-2010 01:37
Bluearmy71 Offline
Army Of Blue

(05-09-2010 15:52 )Sooky™ Wrote:  
(05-09-2010 09:09 )bytor Wrote:  and the person being cared for must be in receipt of DLA or Attendance Allowance at the middle or higher rate for Carers Allowance to be paid.

Indeed - so you would already have the benefit for covering the care if you needed it, so wouldn't need to use Carers Allowance to pay for it as was suggested Smile

And the person providing the care could thus claim the Carers Allowance

Carers Allowance is actually paid to the person with the illness or disability and then intern paid on to the person providing the care.

And as for the topic of this thread its fucking disgusting that Lori has done this because there is no way on this earth she could not have known she was in receipt of this money, even more so when you get a letter around April every year informing you of the changes to your benefits and in said letter it gives you a break down of just what benefits you are awarded.....so where is the defence for it upon reading said letter and seeing that you receive Carers Allowance and you just wonder who you are paying it to and also said letter may be used frequently throughout the year as proof that you are on income support so there is no excuse for not seeing it!

As for the comment I read about Lori not doing it intentionally because of her public profile....what a complete load of deluded bollocks that is just what planet are you on?.....there are people much more famous then her who have tried to get away with a lot more.....I am sure google would help you if you needed to check up on that!

Lori should get what's coming to her....I wonder if she has the cheek to try and claim Legal Aid to fight her case lol
06-09-2010 05:29
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(06-09-2010 05:29 )Bluearmy71 Wrote:  Carers Allowance is actually paid to the person with the illness or disability and then intern paid on to the person providing the care.

You're wrong - it's paid to the Carer

06-09-2010 06:45
Charlemagne Offline

It makes you wonder how the court case will affect her work Huh

With a bad girl image, she'll probably get more calls, and knowing her present employers they will have her star in a sequel to the 1990's series 'Banged Up'.
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2010 07:07 by Charlemagne.)
06-09-2010 07:05
Thread Closed 

Free month when clicking this link

gemma hiles