Free month when clicking this link

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average

Lori has been a little naughty

chrislatimer Offline
Banned

RE: Lori has been a little naughty
such a scummy thing to do , its people like her who make it hard for the people who are geniunely claiming , shes scum for doing this and the fanboys sticking up for her are just as bad.

and the amount of money shes conned is irrevleant she earns enough doing her tv and modelling stuff ,
02-09-2010 16:32
Find all posts by this user
mitchell Away
Our season, this, maybe next!!!

Who cannot get Carer's Allowance?
You cannot get Carer's Allowance if you are in full-time education with 21 hours or more a week of supervised study or earn more than £100 a week after certain deductions have been made - for example Income Tax.

The Sun-Busty blonde Lori Buckby, 25, raked in the benefits, despite regularly earning up to £4,000 a month appearing on TV channel Babestation.

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/CaringForSom...G_10012522

Scouse Mafia
"It's not bragging if you can back it up." ~ Muhammad Ali
Rome 1977, London 1978, Paris 1981, Rome 1984, Istanbul 2005 ~ Liverpool Football Club
02-09-2010 16:34
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

I must admit that I was very shocked when I read the original posts this morning and have been considering my response to it. I think that we should put things into perspective here!

She has made an honest mistake and it could even be construed as an error of judgement. I doubt very much if she intended to deliberately defraud anyone. She has had this hanging over for several months now and it might even be a relief to her that it is all out in the open!!

She has pled guilty, not been found guilty by the magistrate after trial, so that should count in her favour.

If the Louise Glover case is anything to go by there is no real possiblity of Lori going inside so anyone who says that they should lock her up is out of order imo.

This has no effect on her ability to do her job which she does very well!! She is one of the top two or three girls in the business as far as I am concerned.

The only reason we found about it is because tabloid newspapers covered it when there are far more important things happening in our world. If it hadn't been for the tabloids I think we would never have heard anyting about it - she would have gone to court, pled guilty and served a non-custodial sentence and none of us would ever have been any the wiser!!

I think Lori will pay her debt to society by way of a fine and/or community service and then be able to get on with her private life which should remain private.

It will be interesting to see what the reaction will be when Lori returns to our screens (whenever that is) - will her call rates go up our down and how her main fans react to her. However I think it might be an idea for Lori to take a few weeks out to let the furore die down.

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
02-09-2010 16:35
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

so you are defending someone who has broke the law ally.

as someone said even if she was stupid enough to let someone else sign the forms when she saw the money in her account she should of informed the benifit agency.
02-09-2010 16:40
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

(02-09-2010 16:40 )chrislatimer Wrote:  so you are defending someone who has broke the law ally.

as someone said even if she was stupid enough to let someone else sign the forms when she saw the money in her account she should of informed the benifit agency.

I am not defending the fact that Lori has broken the law and should pay the penalty but I tried toput things into perspective!! Some of the reaction on here as been a bit OTT - you would think that she has committed a capital offence and should be locked up for years and years!! It has absolutely no influence on her ability to do the job she does (very well) and after a cooling off period should be given a second chance!!

It surprised if some of the people who have written on here were not fans of Lori and after this never will be!!

Finally if it was a close member of your family I bet you would defend them to the hilt and try your damnedest to keep them out of prison!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2010 16:58 by Ally4Paige.)
02-09-2010 16:56
Ro1982 Offline
Posting Machine

Adx florence supermax 5,000 yr sentence 23 hr lockdown
02-09-2010 16:56
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(02-09-2010 16:56 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  Finally if it was a close member of your family do you think they should be locked up for a period of time!!

Yep, I would. Maybe then they really would learn their lesson. Scum is scum, no matter how good they look.
02-09-2010 16:59
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(02-09-2010 16:56 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  I am not defending the fact that Lori has broken the law and should pay the penalty but I tried toput things into perspective!! Some of the reaction on here as been a bit OTT - you would think that she has committed a capital offence and should be locked up for years and years!! It has absolutely no influence on her ability to do the job she does (very well) and after a cooling off period should be given a second chance!!

It surprised if some of the people who have written on here were not fans of Lori and after this never will be!!

Finally if it was a close member of your family do you think they should be locked up for a period of time!!

her job has nothing to do with it ally.

and obivously she shouldnt go to jail for this, she should get some community service and a fine.

and finally what does it matter if people who arent fans have posted, shes made the mainstream news and thus this is a forum, and a lot of people will be disgusted by what she has done.

and for the record i beilive she knew what she was doing i may be wrong but thats my view, and her post on twitter werent exactly apologetic
02-09-2010 17:00
Matsui Offline
Senior Poster

She has no sympathy from me at all, especially if she's on the reported £4k a month I’ve read about, and I find it hard to believe that some people are trying to defend her actions.

Matsui's Favourite Babe Show Beauties, Past and Present
Tiffany Chambers | Kandi Kay | Jada | Tori Lee | Georgie Darby | Lolly Badcock | Charlene Hart | Olivia Berzinc | Caty Cole | Madison Rose | Jess West | Kimberley Jones
02-09-2010 17:22
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

(02-09-2010 16:32 )chrislatimer Wrote:  such a scummy thing to do , its people like her who make it hard for the people who are geniunely claiming , shes scum for doing this and the fanboys sticking up for her are just as bad.

and the amount of money shes conned is irrevleant she earns enough doing her tv and modelling stuff ,

As you know Chris we don't see eye to eye on everything but I am in total agreement with you on this one

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
02-09-2010 17:24
Thread Closed 

Free month when clicking this link

gemma hiles