Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Dirty Talk

Gregsta01 Offline
Junior Poster

Dirty Talk
Why can't the girls swear and talk dirty out loud on tv? ...Or can they, but they just don't so that you have to phone up if u want to hear it?

Just wondering, cos the watershed on tv is 9pm. So why can't they say dirty stuff out loud? Other programmes do like comedy programmes n that.
02-01-2009 18:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

RE: Dirty Talk
All about the money mate although gone are the days when you had dirty talk on the tv from the girls especially when it came to them asking for so many texts and then they would Flash The Gash and Flash The Minky... they were the fun days lol
02-01-2009 18:35
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

In the past some of the channels have been fined for using sexually explicit language, so they have all had to tone it down now.
02-01-2009 18:39
Gregsta01 Offline
Junior Poster

aaron Wrote:In the past some of the channels have been fined for using sexually explicit language, so they have all had to tone it down now.

Ye I thort so... At the end of the day tho, u hear bad and dirty language on programmes such as two pints of lager and a packet of crisps or a film like American Pie which is shown on tv. So I just wonder how the law justifys that its not allowed on these channels. But its ok on those programmes
02-01-2009 18:45
Mister Gummidge Offline
Professional Strawman

It might well be a bit of both to be honest. While there is certainly a little bit of the channels wanting to retain an element of mystery, I think it all boils down to Ofcom. I remeber one of the channels (might have been Babestar - now defunct) getting fined heavily, seemingly for the girls talking filth on the mic. A while ago I clearly remember Flo encouraging people to call in using phrases like "I bet you'd love to stick your cock up her tight, wet c u nt". This was frowned upon by the powers that be. For some reason it's o.k. for women to shake their bits and pieces on camera, swearing however is a no-no. A couple of weeks ago Alex Adams accidentally let out a rude word on 910 and immediately had to apologise in case anyone was offended. Seems like typical British, middle class schizophrenia about sex and politeness on Ofcom's part to be honest.

"A girl wants to simulate fellatio on her fingers, you say? Why of course, we're subject to EU rules on broadcasting now."..."What's that? She said a rude word entirlely in context to the broadcasting remit and content and after the nine o'clock watershed to boot? FINE THEM!! SHUT THEM DOWN!!"

All a bit daft and prudish if you ask me, but that seems to be the standard the channels are expected to broadcast to.

"You say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. I say that I tailor my jokes to the audience..."
02-01-2009 18:45
$h!ny h3lm3t Offline
* annaholic *

intersting posts from vostok 1 on censorship in the 'double panties' thread

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=2377

If your dying day is near, spend it with a can of beer.
When the angels start to call, make sure you`ve drunk it all.
02-01-2009 18:47
Mister Gummidge Offline
Professional Strawman

Gregsta01 Wrote:Ye I thort so... At the end of the day tho, u hear bad and dirty language on programmes such as two pints of lager and a packet of crisps or a film like American Pie which is shown on tv. So I just wonder how the law justifys that its not allowed on these channels. But its ok on those programmes

I think those in charge of broadcast standards in this country think it's ok to laugh at sex, but not to enjoy it.

"You say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. I say that I tailor my jokes to the audience..."
02-01-2009 18:49
Gregsta01 Offline
Junior Poster

tmfkamr-gummidge Wrote:It might well be a bit of both to be honest. While there is certainly a little bit of the channels wanting to retain an element of mystery, I think it all boils down to Ofcom. I remeber one of the channels (might have been Babestar - now defunct) getting fined heavily, seemingly for the girls talking filth on the mic. A while ago I clearly remember Flo encouraging people to call in using phrases like "I bet you'd love to stick your cock up her tight, wet c u nt". This was frowned upon by the powers that be. For some reason it's o.k. for women to shake their bits and pieces on camera, swearing however is a no-no. A couple of weeks ago Alex Adams accidentally let out a rude word on 910 and immediately had to apologise in case anyone was offended. Seems like typical British, middle class schizophrenia about sex and politeness on Ofcom's part to be honest.

"A girl wants to simulate fellatio on her fingers, you say? Why of course, we're subject to EU rules on broadcasting now."..."What's that? She said a rude word entirlely in context to the broadcasting remit and content and after the nine o'clock watershed to boot? FINE THEM!! SHUT THEM DOWN!!"

All a bit daft and prudish if you ask me, but that seems to be the standard the channels are expected to broadcast to.

Ye ur probably rite mate
02-01-2009 18:49
Gregsta01 Offline
Junior Poster

Shiny Helmet Wrote:intersting posts from vostok 1 on censorship in the 'double panties' thread

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=2377

Ye that is interesting. It kinda explains it rele. Altho I disagree with it. I want sum dirty talk on tv! lol
02-01-2009 18:53
$h!ny h3lm3t Offline
* annaholic *

Gregsta01 Wrote:I want sum dirty talk on tv! lol

Don't we all!

If your dying day is near, spend it with a can of beer.
When the angels start to call, make sure you`ve drunk it all.
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2009 19:33 by $h!ny h3lm3t.)
02-01-2009 18:56