babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 3 Average

960's marketing plan

Dreamlander Offline

RE: 960's marketing plan
gillespie Wrote:
A Spider Monkey Wrote:Channel 960 is there purely to make the other channels look good.

Harsh but unfortunately true. I hope they can evade the credit crunch because I dunno how long they'll survive although the girls appear to be on the phone at times.

You're right there. I watched Brooke last night and she was on the phones quite a lot and she was topless most of the time.The night before Jessica was on fully clothed and not off the phone for more than five minutes total.The big money comes from the listening in and off screen girls service and none of us knows how well that may be going.I still cannot believe they do not have a text service yet,it's easy money!
I don't agree with attacking the girls either,the odd sarcastic remark is OK but nothing personal.Most of the comments on here no matter how they read,tend to be born out of frustration that the channel seems to be shooting itself in the foot a lot and not listening to constructive criticism.
On the other hand,I watch this channel because it is different,good or bad,and it is amazing how bored you can get of watching a semi naked woman if you know exactly what is coming next.The predictability of the other channels is what makes me watch this one,after all it is costing me nothing.

Dreamlander
09-01-2009 11:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HEX!T Away
Retired

theres a lot of replys saying people have insulted the girls personaly as far as i know im the only 1 who insulted 1 of the girls calling her a titless wonder, other than that the only other personal insult was april letting ripp at me and shiney helmet who said nothing personal about any 1 , all he did was say he was unhappy with the show mostly like i did. this is what she took personal and went in to a couple of topics and let rip. so there you have it as far as personal insults go its been 1 of the presenters who was the biggest offender not the guys posting here.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
09-01-2009 13:58
Aprill Offline
Junior Poster

look i want you guys to know that the buisness plan is nothing to do with me an they were just using my name over at howcute to promote the website/channel.i never go on to that site it is someone in the production team acting as me
09-01-2009 17:30
G@Z! Offline
Banned

cool there doing a good job confusing me Smile
09-01-2009 17:34
Aprilfan Offline
Junior Poster

Big Grin RE: 960's marketing plan
Aprill Wrote:look i want you guys to know that the buisness plan is nothing to do with me an they were just using my name over at howcute to promote the website/channel.i never go on to that site it is someone in the production team acting as me

I hope datalossfs knows this.
He thinks he's in a deep and meaningful relationship with you, via that site. Big Grin
09-01-2009 17:42
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

Aprill Wrote:i never go on to that site it is someone in the production team acting as me

So the fellas ranting and raving about being so close to you and friendly on here have actualy just been talking to a production team member and not you?
09-01-2009 17:43
datalossfs Offline
Yes - I Promote April

Aprilfan Wrote:I hope datalossfs knows this.
He thinks he's in a deep and meaningful relationship with you, via that site. Big Grin

What in the name of hell?
Rolleyes

Talk about wrong stick
thats like a bush fire in the amazon...

April's Official Site http://www.aprilsummers.co.uk

April's Facebook Group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=77867111000

April's Facebook Profile http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profil...0420444941

April's Facebook Fan Page http://www.facebook.com/pages/April-Summers/61483588284
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2009 17:58 by datalossfs.)
09-01-2009 17:48
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Digital Dave Away
Retired

Aprill Wrote:look i want you guys to know that the buisness plan is nothing to do with me an they were just using my name over at howcute to promote the website/channel.i never go on to that site it is someone in the production team acting as me

Thank you for your honesty April. It's nice that my suspicions were proved to be correct! On 16th December I posted a comment (see below) on HowCute. The post was deleted and I was banned shortly afterwards! (The post still remains as a quote in someone else's response however).

I apologise for the brutal nature of my assessment of you in my post, but whoever was pretending to be you was doing you no favours, portraying you as an idiot. Now that I know the truth I totally withdraw my negative comments about you.

Quote (16.12.08):
David said:

Not much about this operation adds up. Neither the bizarre non nudity policy the channel's adopted, nor 20 year old 'April' trying to make out it's her channel. She comes across as daft as a brush for a start (quote: what's Ofcom?).

And who actually writes 'ya'? It's as if someone else is writing her responses, pretending to be her in her posh accent. The domains hi2.com and howcute.com were registered in 1998 and are owned by a TV company in Oxford. The channel itself is licenced to 24 Seven communications, a major telecoms company. The channel is being run by SpringDoo Media, an interactive company who also run Bedroom TV.

Sorry, but i was getting bored of the hero worship of April as some sort of entrepreneurial goddess. Yes, she's hot but let's not get carried away. She's just a model with delusions of grandeur. Who in their right mind would start up yet another dating website? What the hell is the point?

Finally, calling yourself Managing Director of a website which is free and can be set up in two minutes (like this one ie. Howcute) is not that great!
End quote.

For the channel to set up a site, supposedly set up by you and have comments supposedly from you but which are all made up is utterly pathetic and typifies the shambolic amateurism of those involved.
10-01-2009 00:18
Digital Dave Away
Retired

datalossfs Wrote:
Aprilfan Wrote:I hope datalossfs knows this.

What in the name of hell?
Rolleyes

Talk about wrong stick
thats like a bush fire in the amazon...

Come on David, time to get real. You responded to my quote above on Howcute by insisting that April was for real on that website. We now know that wasn't the case. There are many other instances of you responding to 'April' there as if it was her.

She may well have contacted you recently to thank you for your support but that doesn't mean that you're her friend or that you know her. Virtual relationships, by definition, are not real. I find your obsession disturbing.
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2009 00:25 by Digital Dave.)
10-01-2009 00:24
datalossfs Offline
Yes - I Promote April

This all came about because SuperSpurs thought April was blabbing about money to start a channel on this forum, I told him where the information had come from and the distorted view of who was running what and I think thats why the site is no longer displayed on air. (Note this only what I think BTW) and I agree with what Digital Dave said above it made April look like a fool by pretending to be her which is totally unfair to her career and her person.

April's Official Site http://www.aprilsummers.co.uk

April's Facebook Group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=77867111000

April's Facebook Profile http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profil...0420444941

April's Facebook Fan Page http://www.facebook.com/pages/April-Summers/61483588284
10-01-2009 00:31
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Click here to watch Babestation TV