babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 2.47 Average

Amy Williams - The Chat

RCTV Offline
Military Bitch

RE: Amy Williams - The Chat
(07-09-2010 22:46 )Chilly Wrote:  There you have it then, Amy. Yep, thank god you're now on this channel, I mean, doesn't it feel great to no longer be considered an 'airhead'?

I'm pretty sure most people on the chat could actually hold a better convo than people on other channels.

RAMOS
...Yes I'm female!
Production Professional with PhD
07-09-2010 22:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(07-09-2010 22:52 )RCTV Wrote:  I'm pretty sure most people on the chat could actually hold a better convo than people on other channels.

You reckon? bladewave A number of these girls have previously worked on the wank other channels, however, I guess they're no longer airheads now that they work on The Chat. Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2010 23:04 by Chilly.)
07-09-2010 23:04
Signboy Offline
Master Poster

Oh ffs, Another babe off to the nonsense that is the Chat, eek
Like losing Bobbi, Emma, Bianca and Nikki wasn't bad enough. Huh
Complete waste of top talent sitting behind that fcuking desk, annoyed
08-09-2010 00:33
Danno1974 Offline

I have met Amy Williams several times when she is working in Browns/The Griffin (under the name of "Honey") and even though she is rather pretty, she is rather limited when it comes to normal conversation.
Her general conversation went something like this- "That's a nice shirt.... Do you wanna see my pussy?" In fact you got better conversation from the many eastern europeans and South Americans that you have working in there.
Fair enough, If she wants to come across as a "decent, cleancut" TV presenter but surely giving up taking ALL her clothes off for a tenner in a East End strip club would be more moral then giving up sitting on TV in her underwear when she never showed anything. (except for a bit of leg and backside)
Perhaps she tried to get on at Babestation or Bang Babes but wasn't considered "attractive" enough and The Chat was her only option.
08-09-2010 12:42
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Prehaps the general conservation or sex talk as I would call it wasn't for her.
08-09-2010 16:31
james25 Offline
Junior Poster

(08-09-2010 12:42 )Danno1974 Wrote:  I have met Amy Williams several times when she is working in Browns/The Griffin (under the name of "Honey") and even though she is rather pretty, she is rather limited when it comes to normal conversation.
Her general conversation went something like this- "That's a nice shirt.... Do you wanna see my pussy?" In fact you got better conversation from the many eastern europeans and South Americans that you have working in there.
Fair enough, If she wants to come across as a "decent, cleancut" TV presenter but surely giving up taking ALL her clothes off for a tenner in a East End strip club would be more moral then giving up sitting on TV in her underwear when she never showed anything. (except for a bit of leg and backside)
Perhaps she tried to get on at Babestation or Bang Babes but wasn't considered "attractive" enough and The Chat was her only option.

nah i don't believe that, she could have walked on to any show. it's quite confusing and annoying really.
09-09-2010 04:55
Mymessages74 Offline
Senior Poster

If Amy's conversation consists of things like "That's a nice shirt.... Do you wanna see my pussy?" then at least she's being upfront. Frankly, I do want to see her pussy, so that's the sort of talk I want to hear coming from such a gorgeous girl.
09-09-2010 23:21
pitbullpar Offline
Senior Poster

i'd just like to say weather you think any girl who moves channels to come work on the chat is 'wasted' has to take a pay cut, so i would suggest that maybe laid out on a bed in underwear ain't what all the girls want to do for a living, i ain't judging anyone who works or watches any channels it's your choice what you do with your life, but would any of you take a pay cut to move jobs i know for a fact i wouldn't, so maybe you should support these girls a bit more not moan cus they don't wanna 'shake their ass' on the 900 channels anymore
10-09-2010 13:02
ppccaa1 Offline
Apprentice Poster

[quote='mikedafc' pid='613145' dateline='1283882637']
The reason is that unlike what you all seem to think not every girl wants to be on a show where they are sitting dressed in just their underwear talking on the phone all day.

Her moving to The Pad etc would be just be changing studios but she would be still doing the same thing.

The Chat offers her and the other girls on the show a chance to show that there are not just brainless bimbos or just eye candy for the viewers.

Correct me if im wrong but isnt she a hooker or a stripper?
10-09-2010 15:08
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

Funny my last conversation with Amy a few weeks back (well the non naughty bit) was about her presenting skills and how in my opinion there was definately room for improvement (said tactfully)

Didn't expect her to seek that improvement by joining the Chat, but fair play to her for trying this is certainly a bold avenue to follow.

Having made this decision in my opinion she should give up on any lap dancing work etc and concentrate on presenting, like Toya Carlos I'm sure she would be welcomed back to the hotter stuff if things didn't work out.
10-09-2010 16:32

Click here to watch Babestation TV