babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 2.47 Average

Amy Williams - The Chat

Oldmaniain Offline
Bailey's Friend

RE: Amy Williams - The Chat
(23-07-2011 12:04 )padzer1 Wrote:  Any word on Amy making a return to our screens?

Sorry to disappoint, but do not hold your breath as i do not think it going to happen Sad

As a B'day treat yesterday i went to see Iron Maiden at O2 and before to see Amy at The Griffin Wink

Amy is wonderful, still very beautiful ( blonde now ) but has dropped a few pounds and has a very toned body. Big Grin

I must admit had a couple of dances single and a double ( double well worth the effort over 10 mins of pure pleasure ) best £30 i spent on babe ( ex) channel girl ever !

Mentioned that i seen and spoken to her on TV and she was pleased i could remember some of her routines, so i asked the question any chance of a return ?
Reply basicly NO Sad
I believe someone would have to fork out a lot money to get her back, she is happy doing what she does ( and well) she picks when and where she does it and no longer than a 5 hour shift and judging by how busy she was very well paid.

So keep your vids and pics you got cause i do not think your getting anymore Smile
06-08-2011 08:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
padzer1 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Amy Williams - The Chat
Bummer! I miss her, never moved much but was a quality looking lady.
06-08-2011 15:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Click here to watch Babestation TV