Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

BabeWorld - Chat & Discussion

irishdude85 Offline
Master Poster

RE: BabeWorld - Chat & Discussion
i'm kinda glad babeworld is done, they had the 1 set set which bugged the crap outa me the fake pink wall and the huge bed with the silly chain around it. don't even get me started about the annoying music. just get cassie onto another channel soon and i'll be happy.
26-01-2011 22:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(26-01-2011 22:54 )irishdude85 Wrote:  i'm kinda glad babeworld is done,

Yep, always great to see the girls, plus however many backroom staff out of a job Rolleyes Not to mention it seems management lied to them about the state of the channels.

(26-01-2011 22:54 )irishdude85 Wrote:  they had
the 1 set set which bugged the crap outa me
the fake pink wall and the huge bed with
the silly chain around it.

They had three different sets across their three channels, and at least the bed was big enough, and had the camera zoomed out enough, to give the girls room a for a good range of movement.

(26-01-2011 22:54 )irishdude85 Wrote:  don't even get me
started about the annoying music.

Um, mute? Huh

I'm really disappointed at Babeworld's apparent demise, especially the way it has been handled by management. Almost a carbon copy of what happened at Bang, which could lead to yet more bad press that the babechannels don't need Sad

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
26-01-2011 23:04
alexfury Offline
!!!!!SPOON!!!!!

3 of my top 10 girls work/worked on this channel so if it has gone its a sad day for me

my top 10 in alphabetical order
Ashleigh Doll / Bailey /Caty Cole /Daryl Morgan / Kandi / Leah Jaye / Levi / Lucy Zara / Sophie Hart / Tori Lee

I have a thing for big boobs can you tell
26-01-2011 23:07
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

No disrespect to any of the models that worked on the show as it's the management to blame for putting on such poor shows but Babeworld was shit and won't be missed. The show was dreadful from start to finish, half the models wouldn't even get their tits out never mind show anything else. The sets were woeful and the show was just one big snorefest from start to finish. I'm glad it's gone and hope they replace it with something better. It was shit pure and simple.
26-01-2011 23:30
irishdude85 Offline
Master Poster

shouldn't have to mute. should have decent music. but that was one of many problems with babeworld. i think scottishbloke said it all perfectly though, a little straightforward maybe but i totally agree with him.
26-01-2011 23:48
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

Just 2 questions, 1) What will be replacing BW on their channel spaces and 2) Why could they not of taken the bag shite channel 'Asiandudes' (formerly known as Asianbabes) with them. But please don't bring on any more granny, BBW or ladyboy channels because we've got enough of them as it is, but this is just my opinion. Oh and if you are going to come back BW, perhaps have girls that want to put on a show, not girls that go through the motion or the movement capability of a corpse.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
26-01-2011 23:54
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

Well I disagree with both of you Tongue Not much point arguing amongst ourselves though, the channels are gone, I'm disappointed, you guys aren't. I just hope the best performers (Rebecca Jade, Chantel Lane, Sophie and Lexi Ward to name but four) can get onto decent channels, and don't go where I fear they might Sad

And I can't watch any of these channels without muting them, they all have terrible music.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
26-01-2011 23:55
alexfury Offline
!!!!!SPOON!!!!!

i just hope that Rebecca-Jade,Sophie and corinne harrison find new channels to call home

my top 10 in alphabetical order
Ashleigh Doll / Bailey /Caty Cole /Daryl Morgan / Kandi / Leah Jaye / Levi / Lucy Zara / Sophie Hart / Tori Lee

I have a thing for big boobs can you tell
27-01-2011 00:05
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

The funny thing is we all kind of knew it was ofcom that delivered the knock out blow to the Bangbabes channels and at the time there was all kind of suggestions that perhaps they had instead gone bust but with Babeworld and the shit they were serving up to us on a daily basis = no viewers = no calls = gone bust. Yes all the channels have to work within the restraints of ofcom but Babeworld were just taking the piss thinking they could get away with serving up consistently shit shows and this really serves up as a warning to the rest of the babe channels not to be following the same route as Babeworld did and not expect drastic consequences for their actions or lack of motivation. Babeworld just wasn't entertaining and was easily the worst show of the lot only if not for the Ladyboys of Bangcock who I also fucking despise. Babeworld closed down by ofcom - no fucking chance I would give you odd's of 10000000000000 to 1 if that turns out to be the real reason.
27-01-2011 00:12
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

the only good thing about this is that I hope this means an end to the Asian Babe channels
27-01-2011 00:24

Click here to watch Studio 66