Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

BabeWorld - Chat & Discussion

iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

RE: BabeWorld - Chat & Discussion
Okay, Scottishbloke, you didn't like Babeworld. Now they're gone, and you seem even more annoyed Huh If you despised the channel with such a passion, why are you so upset?

And if they have indeed lost their channels due to their "tameness" losing them money (there are other things it could be, we don't know yet) then other channels should take note, and possibly live a bit more dangerously so it doesn't happen to them. This would lead to better shows on the other channels, which surely you would approve of?

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
(This post was last modified: 27-01-2011 00:34 by iloveMegan.)
27-01-2011 00:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
eyesonly4u Offline
Banned

(27-01-2011 00:12 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  The funny thing is we all kind of knew it was ofcom that delivered the knock out blow to the Bangbabes channels and at the time there was all kind of suggestions that perhaps they had instead gone bust but with Babeworld and the shit they were serving up to us on a daily basis = no viewers = no calls = gone bust. Yes all the channels have to work within the restraints of ofcom but Babeworld were just taking the piss thinking they could get away with serving up consistently shit shows and this really serves up as a warning to the rest of the babe channels not to be following the same route as Babeworld did and not expect drastic consequences for their actions or lack of motivation. Babeworld just wasn't entertaining and was easily the worst show of the lot only if not for the Ladyboys of Bangcock who I also fucking despise. Babeworld closed down by ofcom - no fucking chance I would give you odd's of 10000000000000 to 1 if that turns out to be the real reason.

people like u always make me laugh, u bag a channel that u claim to hate, yet u obviously spent alot of time watching it. So i guess that would make u a hypocrite or just not very brightlaugh

For all of babeworlds faults at least some of there babes gave time to this forum, thats better than most.
(This post was last modified: 27-01-2011 00:30 by eyesonly4u.)
27-01-2011 00:25
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

First of all Babeworld before pre takeover was a great channel and was one of the best and on it's day was the best allround but ever since it's came back it's failed to deliver and like all channels you do tend to flick over from time to time to see if anything more interesting is showing other than the one you are watching. What my point was this yes all channels have to work under current ofcom guide lines and I'm not debating that on this thread but what I am saying is that with Babeworld's over cautious approach has probably cost them dearly as they had become very unpopular other than with the hardcore fans who didn't mind getting served up with this bottom of the barrel rubbish. I'm not blaming the models as it's quite obvious they were under orders of management not to be too risky but where as Bangbabes perhaps went too far outside the constraints of ofcom, Babeworld went the total opposite and thus ended up with shows which lacked entertainment with models more or less counting down the hours until the end of their shift. Yes I'm happy it's gone as I would have been gutted if it was Elite that had vanished and and hope that if it does come back under new management that it comes back with a new energy and life about it because as far as I'm concerned it was a waste of space.
27-01-2011 00:45
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

Fair enough, the only thing I would say is that even with the cautious approach, Rebecca, Chantel, Lexi and Sophie put on some great performances. You'll probably think I'm just easily pleased, but two things this channel catered for very well were "foot fetish" and "domination" callers, and I hope none of the girls I mentioned go to a channel that stops them from continuing to do so.

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
27-01-2011 00:54
alexfury Offline
!!!!!SPOON!!!!!

even if you didnt like babeworld this is still bad news all of us viewers for 2 reasons
1 less channels = less choice and less choice is never a good thing
2 with bang gone some of the girls will struggle to find work

my top 10 in alphabetical order
Ashleigh Doll / Bailey /Caty Cole /Daryl Morgan / Kandi / Leah Jaye / Levi / Lucy Zara / Sophie Hart / Tori Lee

I have a thing for big boobs can you tell
27-01-2011 01:12
Regenerated Online
An Unearthly Child

Just when it was getting into its stride, as if by magic its gone. I'm sick of these channels closing down - what a fooking shit year so far, there's been more channels closed or girls left than ever. Sad

If 2011 brings this kind of news, all I can say is can't we all just skip straight to next year... SadSadSad

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
27-01-2011 01:15
Krill Liberator Offline
Vapid Response Unit

Misery of misery!Sad
So is this a 'double-dip' recession? Is the bite being felt by the tail-markers?
That's sure what it seems like from this luxury, silk-upholstered gold throne.
I kind of told myself "nahh, it'll be fine" upon first espying the black screen, but it's true; no more Babeworld. For now.bladewave
And I thoroughly agree with Alexfury; several of my favourite babes are now absent from my screen - that's not exactly a good development now, is it?
In the interim, it's the most logical assumption that poor cashflow was to blame, but as we're really just shooting the breeze, what do we do now?
Which channels are we true Babeworld appreciators gonna Judas off to?
I'll say two things; the first is that I had a real soft spot for Babeworld, the girls (most of whom appealed greatly to me, especially Cassie & Rebecca), the music (yes, I loved that bleepy, trancey, euro-pop cheese) and even the set even though I continually suggested it was a converted shipping container (it was pretty low-rent though, I agree there) - I guess I won't be posting that hoary old (unfunny) chestnut any time too soon. Secondly, I honestly believe that the colours won't be left lying in the mud forever. At some point, somebody will surely pick up the Babeworld flag, hold it aloft and rally a team of hot ladies for the next incarnation.
And, you never know, maybe they just ballsed up the rota and everyone went on vacation in January? Could happen.....Rolleyes *crosses fingers*
Big thanks to iloveMegan for his excellent and sensible contributions to this discussion.

Missing key events. Talking bollocks. Making stuff up.
~~~SAVE THE KRILL!~~~
27-01-2011 01:18
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(27-01-2011 01:18 )Krill Liberator Wrote:  Big thanks to iloveMegan for his excellent and sensible contributions to this discussion.

Blush

27-01-2011 01:22
alexfury Offline
!!!!!SPOON!!!!!

what scares me is what if this is the future of all channels
with ofcom making the rules all the channels may start going soft on us
and if that happens people will stop calling and all the channels go the way of babeworld
man i just hope that i am being paranoid and this time next year they will be more channel with lots more girls

my top 10 in alphabetical order
Ashleigh Doll / Bailey /Caty Cole /Daryl Morgan / Kandi / Leah Jaye / Levi / Lucy Zara / Sophie Hart / Tori Lee

I have a thing for big boobs can you tell
27-01-2011 01:37
Krill Liberator Offline
Vapid Response Unit

(27-01-2011 01:37 )alexfury Wrote:  what scares me is what if this is the future of all channels
with ofcom making the rules all the channels may start going soft on us
and if that happens people will stop calling and all the channels go the way of babeworld
man i just hope that i am being paranoid and this time next year they will be more channel with lots more girls
I really hope so too - and I genuinely believe there will be. It's all about market forces innit? As good ol' Charlie Brooker was saying last night, the more the telly tells us things are bad and getting worse, the more everyone believes it. So we've got to ignore the neg-hype, believe that things are ok, and maybe more callers to the channels will keep them all afloat and create space in the market for a few more returns and new channels.
That's what I hope, anyway.
Sick of 'recession fever'... it's like Cabin Fever but with fewer titties.Sad

Missing key events. Talking bollocks. Making stuff up.
~~~SAVE THE KRILL!~~~
27-01-2011 01:42

Click here to watch Studio 66