Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

BabeWorld - Chat & Discussion

Krill Liberator Offline
Vapid Response Unit

RE: BabeWorld - Chat & Discussion
(27-01-2011 01:15 )Regenerated Wrote:  If 2011 brings this kind of news, all I can say is can't we all just skip straight to next year... SadSadSad
At least you can just hop into your TARDIS... Wink

ps - can we come too?

Missing key events. Talking bollocks. Making stuff up.
~~~SAVE THE KRILL!~~~
27-01-2011 01:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

I've taken more interest in Babeworld since it's revival, always slightly quirky with interesting girls, but unimaginative/boring show format.....that may or may not be part of the trouble.

I spoke to Corinne Harrison a fortnight ago on the day before her boobs op & she was a little concerned that when she returned, she might not get as many shifts, as Babeworld were recruiting new girls, which suggests that there isn't a cashflow issue, as since then Emily B/Casey J/Mistress Victoria have started at Babeworld & Charlie-Dee was signed up ready to return.

Assuming therefore that nothing has happened to offend Ofcom, something sinister or unforseen has happened & stopped Babeworld dead in it's tracks....HuhHuh

27-01-2011 01:46
alexfury Offline
!!!!!SPOON!!!!!

i have just noticed that all the other babeworld threads have been closed whats going on ?

my top 10 in alphabetical order
Ashleigh Doll / Bailey /Caty Cole /Daryl Morgan / Kandi / Leah Jaye / Levi / Lucy Zara / Sophie Hart / Tori Lee

I have a thing for big boobs can you tell
27-01-2011 01:56
Foxy Offline
Account closed

This is all really sad and bad news.

I hope for their sake and for the sake of the viewers, that all the girls find new homes soon - good luck girls Smile

Foxy xxxx

(27-01-2011 01:46 )RRROGER Wrote:  I've taken more interest in Babeworld since it's revival, always slightly quirky with interesting girls, but unimaginative/boring show format.....that may or may not be part of the trouble.

I spoke to Corinne Harrison a fortnight ago on the day before her boobs op & she was a little concerned that when she returned, she might not get as many shifts, as Babeworld were recruiting new girls, which suggests that there isn't a cashflow issue, as since then Emily B/Casey J/Mistress Victoria have started at Babeworld & Charlie-Dee was signed up ready to return.

Assuming therefore that nothing has happened to offend Ofcom, something sinister or unforseen has happened & stopped Babeworld dead in it's tracks....HuhHuh
27-01-2011 02:06
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

(27-01-2011 01:18 )Krill Liberator Wrote:  yes, I loved [Babeworld's] bleepy, trancey, euro-pop cheese

I never went a bundle on Babeworld's music, but it wasn't the worst on offer by a long chalk! Elite easily has the most horrible music; the one tune especially is gawdawful - like a cluster headache happening in a 1980s games arcade. Chatgirl used to feature some of the best music (slinky, glitchtastic, lo-fi chillbient) although I quite like the music played on Asian Babes, too (Tony Scott meets Shadowfax in a eucaplyptus clearing!).
27-01-2011 03:01
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

So is Asian Babes not part of the Babeworld group anymore as they are still broadcasting!!
27-01-2011 03:13
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

(27-01-2011 03:13 )mikedafc Wrote:  So is Asian Babes not part of the Babeworld group anymore as they are still broadcasting!!

Its been owned by Sportxxx for several months and the threads are in a subsection of the Sport forum.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
27-01-2011 04:32
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Charlie monaco has said on her FB that the Dark side had taken it over again and would be broadcasting on 908 again

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
27-01-2011 08:17
Charlemagne Offline

We'll leave it to Rammy to start a 'Where are They Now' thread. Wink

Hopefully most of the girls will be taken on by the new owners.
27-01-2011 09:17
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

right on it charlemagne.

Piper Niven Superfan
27-01-2011 09:59

Click here to watch Studio 66