Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

BabeWorld - Chat & Discussion

andyjb Offline
Posting Machine

RE: BabeWorld Is Back - Bigger And Better!
Hi girls, great to have you back. You just need to sort out a slight sound and vision problem that keeps happeniing. The screen flickers then freezes momentarily, restarts followed by a black screen then back to normal sometimes with no sound, which can be out between 5 and 10 minutes. Any shoutouts the girls make are being missed. Many thanks if you can sort out the problem.

As Financial Domination continues to grow, less enthusiasm is required when putting on a show.
18-09-2010 13:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Great to see Babeworld back with lots of great girls. Just one thing wouldnt it be better with the bed along the screen? It looks cramped when there are two girls on as it is. Just me girls! Welcome backTongueTongueTongue
18-09-2010 13:11
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

two new additons tonight, corrine and Cindy (lisa o connor) from tvx

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 20-09-2010 21:12 by Rammyrascal.)
20-09-2010 21:11
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(20-09-2010 21:11 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  two new additons tonight, corrine and Cindy (lisa o connor) from tvx

Jesus those two don't half get around.
20-09-2010 21:22
DGxxx Away
Pteronophobes beware!

(20-09-2010 21:22 )tsurugi Wrote:  Jesus those two don't half get around.

Are there any models who have managed to appear all currently airing babeshows? Chelsea French can't be far off a full set.

D G x x x
20-09-2010 21:33
tsurugi Offline
Banned

I think Carmel Moore and maybe nikki lee have appeared on the most. I think Carmel may have appeared on them all bar one.
20-09-2010 21:46
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Babeworld is back bigger and better. I fail to follow the logic. First of all it isn't bigger its now been reduced back to 1 channel as opposed to the 3 it once held. Secondly it isn't better its worse, infact its the tamest of the lot now of all the sky channels. Bigger and better I don't think so, more like smaller and substandard that's how I would sum it up at the moment to be brutally honest. I do hope it does pick up however as its now a shadow of its former self and doesn't carry much of a threat to the other channels.
20-09-2010 22:13
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

give babeworld a chance theyve only been back a few days and it will take a while to get back to what it was

Piper Niven Superfan
20-09-2010 23:38
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(20-09-2010 23:38 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  give babeworld a chance theyve only been back a few days and it will take a while to get back to what it was

I don't like to be critical of any channel especially babeworld tv after all the trials and tribulations it has had to go through, its just that to say that something is bigger and better when its clearly not is making a very bold statement. Before babeworld left our screens previously it was pushing the boundaries as far as it could and was competing well amongst all the other channels but I know its only just come back but it appears to be now doing the exact opposite. I do however have faith that with time the channel will return to its former glory and I offer it as much success as it deserves. I do like to offer as much encouragement to all the channels and do realise that they all have to work under the constraints that ofcom bring but sometimes I find that ofcom can be too readily made a convenient excuse for not delivering a decent show and quite often channels will use their own self imposed censorship and blame ofcom. Babeworld tv is back which is fantastic news but lets encourage the channel and not patronise it by stating its bigger and better when its still trying to find its feet again. I'm sure with time it will be bigger and better but for the time being its just a welcome return and if anybody took my criticism the wrong way then I do apologise.
21-09-2010 01:33
dragonking Away
Way of the DRAGON

(20-09-2010 23:38 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  give babeworld a chance theyve only been back a few days and it will take a while to get back to what it was

totally agree Rammy, maybe the title thread is misleading but time will hopefully show that babeworld is a channel that is meant to stay.

WHAT DOES'NT KILL YOU JUST MAKES YOU STRONGER SO C'MON BRING IT ON!!

Funny prank call
24-09-2010 06:51

Click here to watch Studio 66