Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.1 Average

First Dude show on Freeview

Light Entertainment Offline
Senior Poster

RE: First Dude show on Freeview
(18-09-2010 22:41 )eccles Wrote:  Should let you know that BangBoys has contacted me. They are offering a free ball-plumping op, where they use liposuction to transfer fat from my man-boobs, and an albert. All I have to do is sign a 24 month contract including webcam from a coffee-shop set. What does anyone think, which sounds best?

As far as I’m aware, The Man still has his head down the lav, and I shouldn't really speak for him, but did you not watch Channel Five’s Ball-Plumping Ops From Hell last June? I don’t want to be over-dramatic, but the first commercial break was replaced by a minute’s silence.
I should also perhaps say that ‘Coffee Shop’ is apparently only moderate-revenue. Fuck Studs will trump it with ‘3G Naked Paintball Range’ and you’ll probably lose your bonus. But no pressure. It’s your money and they’re your balls.
19-09-2010 12:13
Find all posts by this user
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I suppose if us blokes have our babe channels then its only fair that the women and benders are catered for too. Who knows maybe thats the same people who complain to ofcom probably out of jealously and spite at not getting shows designed for them.
20-09-2010 02:54
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

Apologies for not replying each and every babe who has PMd me, but there just arent enough hours in the day to clear my in box. I'd love to send all of you a signed 8x10, but really I have to keep them for paid up members of my website. Sorry girls.

Gone fishing
20-09-2010 21:17
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

Thanks Light Ent for all the info. Do you have a company policy on tattoos? Im thinking they are the in thing. Perhaps a little butterfly on my hip just above my thong. If there are any models reading what do you think?

Ive been working out and limbering up, heres an old pic from when I was learning yoga.

[Image: flexiblefatman.jpg]

Gone fishing
26-09-2010 00:05
Light Entertainment Offline
Senior Poster

(26-09-2010 00:05 )eccles Wrote:  Thanks Light Ent for all the info. Do you have a company policy on tattoos? Im thinking they are the in thing. Perhaps a little butterfly on my hip just above my thong. If there are any models reading what do you think?

Ive been working out and limbering up, heres an old pic from when I was learning yoga.

Dude Stable operates a policy of free choice and respects your decisions on personal appearance. However, having seen the initial contractual drafts I notice that it will be mandatory to have one target tattooed onto each buttock. As to why this is, I cannot say, but I should perhaps mention that DS have signed a deal with a supplier of coconuts and novelty prizes. Hope this doesn't in any way dampen your enthusiasm for the project.
Since you appear to be one of the more lithe applicants, interactive yoga could become your niche. What you'd actually chant down the phone is another matter though. "Love and fuckin' light" maybe?
26-09-2010 13:30
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

I was thinking of pretending to respect their feelings and be interested in soft furnishings, scatter cushions and that kind of crap. Actually I do have a vested interest in cushions, but only really large ones.

Gone fishing
(This post was last modified: 27-09-2010 01:20 by eccles.)
26-09-2010 14:53
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

Im going on a sponsored bungee jump at the weekend at A Well Known Channel, all support welcome. Its in a Good Cause. If I get enough texts the babes get their norks out. (They might do it anyway if they have the hots for me). Wish me well.

Gone fishing
01-10-2010 23:53
RZA Offline
Never apologise, Never explain

I would be immensely interested in funding this project, unfortunately due to a slight run in with the sub Saharan fuzz, my bank accounts have been frozen colder than Mr Feeze's ball sack.

Please contact me as soon as possible to find a way in which I can get funds to you. Perhaps if you give me your bank account details I can arrange something with my people?

I am a trusted and respectable gentleman, as you can see from this recent picture taken of me during a flight to Brazzaville.

[Image: fonejacker_2.jpg]

Blessings, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Mr Sunday Smith.
02-10-2010 00:15
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

Dear S'undhay,

Thanks for your kind offer. Which one are you?

Gone fishing
02-10-2010 01:05
RZA Offline
Never apologise, Never explain

(02-10-2010 01:05 )eccles Wrote:  Dear S'undhay,

Thanks for your kind offer. Which one are you?

The one who hasn't died in flight.

Perhaps a more recent image?

[Image: fonejacker_george.jpg]

Again, perhaps once I have your bank account (oh and national insurance number, home phone, that sort of thing), we can proceed.

Blessings.

Sunday
02-10-2010 10:38
Thread Closed