Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.1 Average

First Dude show on Freeview

eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

RE: First Dude show on Freeview
(02-10-2010 10:38 )RZA Wrote:  Again, perhaps once I have your bank account (oh and national insurance number, home phone, that sort of thing), we can proceed.

Blessings.

Sunday

Sounds good. Simplest thing would be if we exchanged details. If you send me a completed Direct Debit form for the sponsorship I'll add my details and give it to the bank.

Gone fishing
02-10-2010 23:44
Find all posts by this user
Light Entertainment Offline
Senior Poster

Apologies for the lack of updates, but Mr Big has been busy sifting applications. I can now confirm, however, that he has officially signed his first dude – none other than the one and only Mike Garbidge. For anyone unaware of Garbidge and wanting to know more about him, I've reproduced his entire website blog, 2004 to 2010…

MIKE GARBIDGE OFFICIAL BLOG – FULL UNEDITED VERSION

18th April 2004 – Mike Garbidge says…
Hello, and welcome to my brand new blog! This is where I'll be telling you all about myself, and chatting to you, my site members! Keep a daily check on my blog and you'll be sure to find out all my news and trivia first!

21st June 2007 – Mike Garbidge says…
Hi everyone. I've had the sack.

New site member MissBush(Banned) replies…
Extremely sorry to hear that, Mike. You have always been the finest act on any channel, and when I said you were shit I was trying to salvage a marriage. I have PM'd you a link to an online store which sells crisps for 4p. The beefburgers are 45p, for a hundred. I think you have to cook them quite well. The pasties are also cheap but they have grass in them, and the fish fingers say 'contains sand' on the box. Don't order the meatballs. I bought some for my dog and he's dead. BTW, I have tried to electronically befriend you 61 times without success. Is there something wrong with your computer?

26th June 2007 – Mike Garbidge says…
Great news ladies! My 2008, 2009 and 2010 photosets are coming out tomorrow! Payment is required by 9pm tonight.

28th June 2007 – Jayne45(Banned) asks…
Where the f*** are these pictures I've forked out £2.49 for?

28th June 2007 – Mike Garbidge says…
Would all members stop hammering the system with PMs. I have been arrested in Home Bargains having my photosets taken, and I'll upload them as soon as I get released.

1st July 2007 – Jennifer Smith, Managing Director, Pump Media says…
I am delighted to announce that Mike Garbidge will be joining us on Pump Shack from this evening. Make sure you call up and welcome him to the show! If we get ten texts Mike will be doing 400 squat thrusts in a confined space with no ventilation. Don't miss it! This is a new dawn for Mike. Pump Media now owns this site and we will see to it that he now blogs regularly and keeps you fully abreast of his timetable.

14th July 2010 – Mike Garbidge says…
Hi everyone. Nothing’s happened, I was just bored, and if I don’t log in every three and a half years the site shuts itself down.

So, Mike's on board and things are looking positive. Two more dudes have their final interviews this week.
03-10-2010 20:49
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(03-10-2010 20:49 )Light Entertainment Wrote:  ~~~~
~~~~
MIKE GARBIDGE OFFICIAL BLOG – FULL UNEDITED VERSION
~~~~
~~~~

Is his real name Mike Garbage? Smile
(This post was last modified: 03-10-2010 21:29 by TheWatcher.)
03-10-2010 21:29
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

(01-10-2010 23:53 )eccles Wrote:  Im going on a sponsored bungee jump at the weekend at A Well Known Channel, all support welcome. Its in a Good Cause. If I get enough texts the babes get their norks out. (They might do it anyway if they have the hots for me). Wish me well.

Could have gone better.
[Image: why_fat_people_should_not_bungee_jump.jpg]

Sorry Sunday, looks like I wont be needing your sponsorship this time.

Looking forward to working with Mike Garbidge, that mans a legend.

Gone fishing
03-10-2010 21:30
Light Entertainment Offline
Senior Poster

(03-10-2010 21:29 )TheWatcher Wrote:  Is his real name Mike Garbage? Smile

You know him then?

Sorry about your bungee glitch Eccles. Aren't you supposed to use a rope?
03-10-2010 22:23
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

I did use a rope, and it worked fine for the previous guy. Sometimes your best efforsts just fall flat.

Gone fishing
04-10-2010 01:42
Thread Closed