Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.91 Average

Chelsea French

mrwotzup Offline
...---...

RE: Chelsea French
The gorgeous Chelsea last night.

[Image: chelseaoct23_(3)_thumb.jpg] [Image: chelseaoct23_(2)_thumb.jpg] [Image: chelseaoct23_thumb.jpg] [Image: chelseaoct23_(4)_thumb.jpg] [Image: chelseaoct23_(5)_thumb.jpg] [Image: chelseaoct23_(6)_thumb.jpg] [Image: chelseaoct23_(7)_thumb.jpg] [Image: chelseaoct23_(8)_thumb.jpg] [Image: chelseaoct23_(9)_thumb.jpg] [Image: chelseaoct23_(13)_thumb.jpg] [Image: chelseaoct23_(14)_thumb.jpg] [Image: chelseaoct23_(10)_thumb.jpg] [Image: chelseaoct23_(12)_thumb.jpg]
Image Hosting Provided By: ImageChunk
24-10-2010 18:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gazza01 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Wink RE: Chelsea French
I saw this show on Saturday Night great show funky chick!
24-10-2010 19:36
bunnybc Offline
Master Poster

(24-10-2010 00:52 )Gazza01 Wrote:  The reason why I think she looks so happy is because I think she was talking to me at the time these pictures were taken.

(No only joking)

I do think possibly we may have been talking when these photos were made but anyway. hey

Chelsea, is such a nice and happy person and such fun to talk to I just love to hear her sweet voice. I agree with some other post I came across some where on this forum I wish she'd do some straight up acting she is so expressive uniquely beautiful and naturally gorgeous, Chelsea your great thanks for being so cool.

That was her ambition until the start of the year. She had some work as an extra here and there and is also qualified in the dramatic arts. Unfortunately her chances of getting into Hollywood in a serious venture probably took a dive when she flashed the gash...

Rep? If it paid the bills I may give a shit.
24-10-2010 23:37
Gazza01 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Interesting point these no harm in trying i bet she would not be the first or the last. Talent always has a way of getting through. It's up to her to do want makes her happy I am glad she around and done some cool show's what more can you ask for? Thanks Miss C, Your sweet.
25-10-2010 23:59
bunnybc Offline
Master Poster

(25-10-2010 23:59 )Gazza01 Wrote:  Talent always has a way of getting through.

No, not in this instance. There is no way that she will have a serious acting career in this country.

(This post was last modified: 29-10-2010 07:57 by bunnybc.)
29-10-2010 07:57
Gazza01 Offline
Apprentice Poster

(29-10-2010 07:57 )bunnybc Wrote:  

No, not in this instance. There is no way that she will have a serious acting career in this country.

How do you know? I think she would make a great actress, It's not just about this country and even if it was her talent should be supported. If that's the way it goes then fine! Everyone should be given a chance especially if their good and talented. It's not my concern, I just admire her beauty and I think shes good and I think others have a similar view. Many films are made successful solely on an actors or actress unique and individual performance. I consider her artistic expression could be an attribute to the art of story telling and film, with the right vision and concept. But hey, that's just my opinion. Who knows if she would even want to or need to do it anyway. Is it worth continuing this conversation?

I'd just like to say. Thanks Chelsea you look great on screen and thanks for all the entertainment you have given us so far, your a star.
31-10-2010 01:57
Carl13 Offline
I ♥ big nipples

[Image: cf_pink_and_black_1_thumb.jpg] [Image: cf_pink_and_black_2_thumb.jpg] [Image: cf_pink_and_black_3_thumb.jpg] [Image: cf_pink_and_black_4_thumb.jpg] [Image: cf_pink_and_black_5_thumb.jpg]
Image Hosting Provided By: ImageChunk
31-10-2010 14:12
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

I really rate Chelsea I think she's the most attractive of glrls, in fact she's a stunner. But I do wish she'd get more costumes. And now and again ditch the stockings and go bare legged. Just for a change.
31-10-2010 17:22
bunnybc Offline
Master Poster

(31-10-2010 01:57 )Gazza01 Wrote:  
(29-10-2010 07:57 )bunnybc Wrote:  

How do you know? I think she would make a great actress, It's not just about this country and even if it was her talent should be supported. If that's the way it goes then fine! Everyone should be given a chance especially if their good and talented. It's not my concern, I just admire her beauty and I think shes good and I think others have a similar view. Many films are made successful solely on an actors or actress unique and individual performance. I consider her artistic expression could be an attribute to the art of story telling and film, with the right vision and concept. But hey, that's just my opinion. Who knows if she would even want to or need to do it anyway. Is it worth continuing this conversation?

I'd just like to say. Thanks Chelsea you look great on screen and thanks for all the entertainment you have given us so far, your a star.

How do I know? It's called common sense. Tell me how many glamour models (not softcore like Melinda Messenger or Linda Lusardi) have gone on to have successfull careers in the media?

No TV production company would hire an actress in a serious role who has been filmed with a dildo up her pussy.

01-11-2010 12:57
Gazza01 Offline
Apprentice Poster

(01-11-2010 12:57 )bunnybc Wrote:  No TV production company would hire an actress in a serious role who has been filmed with a dildo up her pussy.

My company would!Bounce
03-11-2010 00:05

Click here to watch Studio 66