Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3 Average

The Life of a Babe Channel

cherryryder Offline
Gone

RE: The Life of a Babe Channel
I agree that Babestation is the best in terms of production value and professionality. It takes the least amount of time to get in the queue for calling the live babes and seem to be the 'least sly'..

theres definitely something not entirely honest with Babeworld and Bang Babes also..
03-01-2009 19:36
Find all posts by this user
Mister Gummidge Offline
Professional Strawman

CherryRyder...Returns Wrote:theres definitely something not entirely honest with Babeworld and Bang Babes also..

In what sense? I haven't made a call for years (don't ask, long explanation).

"You say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. I say that I tailor my jokes to the audience..."
03-01-2009 19:41
cherryryder Offline
Gone

tmfkamr-gummidge Wrote:
CherryRyder...Returns Wrote:theres definitely something not entirely honest with Babeworld and Bang Babes also..

In what sense? I haven't made a call for years (don't ask, long explanation).

firstly, they give you the usual speil about being an 18 only service blah blah blah but then they give you shit loads of options to get free pics on your phone (you know they're not free after the first one and you'll have to text 'STOP' to get rid of it and thats £1.50 a text), then instead of giving you the digit to press to call the one screen babe, they reel off all the other options leaving the one you want at the end! By the time your in the queue you're a fiver down on if you're using a mobile! With Babeworld i was in the queue for Flo (shes got curves!) for nearly 10minutes but there were no one on the phone to her! dickheads!

With BangBabes you keep getting a message that you're next and don't give out any personal details blah blah blah..this can be repeated forever until the babe presses a button......pricks!
03-01-2009 19:52
G@Z! Offline
Banned

what shite phone services these channels provide lol Big Grin
i know not a funny subject more irritating Sad
(This post was last modified: 03-01-2009 19:58 by G@Z!.)
03-01-2009 19:55
Mister Gummidge Offline
Professional Strawman

CherryRyder...Returns Wrote:firstly, they give you the usual speil about being an 18 only service blah blah blah but then they give you shit loads of options to get free pics on your phone (you know they're not free after the first one and you'll have to text 'STOP' to get rid of it and thats £1.50 a text), then instead of giving you the digit to press to call the one screen babe, they reel off all the other options leaving the one you want at the end! By the time your in the queue you're a fiver down on if you're using a mobile! With Babeworld i was in the queue for Flo (shes got curves!) for nearly 10minutes but there were no one on the phone to her! dickheads!

With BangBabes you keep getting a message that your next and don't give out any personal details blah blah blah..this can be repeated forever until the babe presses a button......pricks!

It's no wonder they're taking so much stick from people who have the guts to actually call in! I'm going to have to look at the threads for favourite channel and how many people actually call in? See if the people who list Bangbabes as their favourite channel are also the ones making the calls... Then again, that seems like a lot of work. Maybe I'll just make a cuppa instead.

"You say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. I say that I tailor my jokes to the audience..."
03-01-2009 20:01
cherryryder Offline
Gone

tmfkamr-gummidge Wrote:It's no wonder they're taking so much stick from people who have the guts to actually call in! I'm going to have to look at the threads for favourite channel and how many people actually call in? See if the people who list Bangbabes as their favourite channel are also the ones making the calls... Then again, that seems like a lot of work. Maybe I'll just make a cuppa instead.

haha, it's the thought that counts!
03-01-2009 20:09
Mister Gummidge Offline
Professional Strawman

That's what I told the wife about the xmas prezzies I got her, turns out that saying doesn't always washBig Grin

03-01-2009 20:16
phallusfungus Away

They should give you the option of skipping the legal shit at the start of each call. If you know what you're doing, then you press the number of the babe you want to talk to and start in seconds not minutes. People don't want to be ripped off listening to the procedures for complaining, especially if they are not first time callers and know the routine for getting through. They should bring this stuff to the viewer's/caller's attention on the TV screen.

He who wears a bullet-proof vest cannot complain if he gets shot in the bollocks.
03-01-2009 20:50
A Spider Monkey Offline
7th Level Invisible Ninja

phallusfungus Wrote:They should give you the option of skipping the legal shit at the start of each call. If you know what you're doing, then you press the number of the babe you want to talk to and start in seconds not minutes

I, and many others on here, have suggested this. Would be great to see it happen, but it never will.

The right to bear arms is slightly less ludicrous than the right to arm bears

"a clunge like a burst bean bag"
03-01-2009 20:56
$h!ny h3lm3t Offline
* annaholic *

Just when you're all 'fired up' to talk to the girls along comes the legal speel, totally agree should be an option to jump the queue.

If your dying day is near, spend it with a can of beer.
When the angels start to call, make sure you`ve drunk it all.
03-01-2009 21:54
Thread Closed