Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3 Average

The Life of a Babe Channel

Red Offline
Knight Errant?

RE: The Life of a Babe Channel
CherryRyder...Returns Wrote:I agree that Babestation is the best in terms of production value and professionality. It takes the least amount of time to get in the queue for calling the live babes and seem to be the 'least sly'..

theres definitely something not entirely honest with Babeworld and Bang Babes also..
All as bad as each other and I can remember the days when the Cellcast system was one of the longer systems to work your way through to speak to someone. TBH I think Cellcast have cut it down as they work it a different way. Those who have ever phoned/text Cellcast using the mobile will testify you get way more text message spam off them than all the other channels combined in the hope you reply for a picture or a random text chat

I don't even know who I am so you'll forgive me if I ask 'Who the f**k do you think you are?!'
03-01-2009 22:12
Find all posts by this user
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

I get tons of text spam from Cellcast and it's a pain in the arse. However, in terms of basic service ie. pick up the phone, call the number on screen and chat to the babe, they're miles ahead of Bang Babes et al. Tons of times with Bang Babes I've had either really bad connections, trouble connecting to the girl, an endless stream of 'It's your lucky day...' and so on, waiting to speak to the babe and never getting through then even some really crap performances from the girls. None of this has ever happened on Babestation etc.

One time, I had just put £20 in my phone and was going to sit down for a good chat with someone on the babe channels and seen Emily was on and I've never spoken to her, so opted for her. She was option 1, I called up, chose option 1 and kept waiting to get connected. I could see she wasn't speaking to anyone so I figured it was a fault and tried again. She still wasn't speaking to anyone but this continued. So after calling about three times, going through the painfully long menu and waiting to get through, my £20 was gone. Emily then came on the mic and said option 1 was broken and to choose option 2. After about 45 minutes of the show. I was fucked off.
04-01-2009 01:24
mospur Offline
Senior Poster

babeworld are dodgy, takes ages to get to a girl and theyre phonelines are known to mess up, they were much much worse a few years back, i think some of these channels fix these phonelines so the more minutes trapped in the system getting to or listening to a girl, he more money theymake at our expense.

CherryRyder...Returns Wrote:I agree that Babestation is the best in terms of production value and professionality. It takes the least amount of time to get in the queue for calling the live babes and seem to be the 'least sly'..

theres definitely something not entirely honest with Babeworld and Bang Babes also..
04-01-2009 02:17
mospur Offline
Senior Poster

I agree with you, so many times these things happen and the girls ignore your calls so u wait longer etc, they rip us off kaus they know we will wait, it does piss you off and makes u mad. i can name some girls who cut calls before and during conversations as i heard them while i was waiting

CherryRyder...Returns Wrote:
tmfkamr-gummidge Wrote:
CherryRyder...Returns Wrote:theres definitely something not entirely honest with Babeworld and Bang Babes also..

In what sense? I haven't made a call for years (don't ask, long explanation).

firstly, they give you the usual speil about being an 18 only service blah blah blah but then they give you shit loads of options to get free pics on your phone (you know they're not free after the first one and you'll have to text 'STOP' to get rid of it and thats £1.50 a text), then instead of giving you the digit to press to call the one screen babe, they reel off all the other options leaving the one you want at the end! By the time your in the queue you're a fiver down on if you're using a mobile! With Babeworld i was in the queue for Flo (shes got curves!) for nearly 10minutes but there were no one on the phone to her! dickheads!

With BangBabes you keep getting a message that you're next and don't give out any personal details blah blah blah..this can be repeated forever until the babe presses a button......pricks!
04-01-2009 02:21
Red Offline
Knight Errant?

mospur Wrote:babeworld are dodgy, takes ages to get to a girl and theyre phonelines are known to mess up, they were much much worse a few years back, i think some of these channels fix these phonelines so the more minutes trapped in the system getting to or listening to a girl, he more money theymake at our expense.
In your opinion Babeworld are dodgy. I'd be very careful of making your opinion sound like a fact, especially when you don't know the facts.
As for getting you to stay on the line longer. Well never been an issue for myself as I always use the full 20 minute limit and prior to the 20 minute limit, well lets just say an extra minute in the phone system didn't really add appreciably to the bill compared to what I was already spending. What can I say? I like to chat Rolleyes

I don't even know who I am so you'll forgive me if I ask 'Who the f**k do you think you are?!'
04-01-2009 02:48
A Spider Monkey Offline
7th Level Invisible Ninja

Have to agree about Babeworld dodginess, not phoned them since I spent ages on hold trying to speak to Chelsea. She was on screen doing nothing. Thought it might be a fault. So hung up and tried again only to be told she was on the phone (she was still doing nothing on the screen). I tried to listen in only to be told she was speaking to a Babeworld Gold customer so I could'nt listen in. I hung up and watched for another few minutes (she still did'nt pick up the phone) before I changed channel.

The right to bear arms is slightly less ludicrous than the right to arm bears

"a clunge like a burst bean bag"
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2009 02:53 by A Spider Monkey.)
04-01-2009 02:53
jaset13 Offline
Junior Poster

Anyone tried the sexstationtv.com online web show phone number recently? I remember calling it a couple of months ago and it gave a really quick legal message then i was straight through in 30 secs or so it was awesome. But then more recently i tried it and it took nearly 1 minute 40 secs just to get to the options! Even more bullshit than the sky channels numbers. It read out the standard legal message, then repeated it in about 5 different ways. Then did that whole computer voice 'we have the sexiest girls blah blah' 'get ready'. Then repeated that in about 5 different ways. And then 'don't forget to press five for a picture at anytime during your call' bullshit. THEN the options. And by this time the girl had just finished her last call and put her clothes back on. What a fucking joke! lol
04-01-2009 04:18
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

this is wot happened to the sport channels they used 2 have 2 girls on each channel

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
04-01-2009 14:03
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
SuperSpurs Away
Junior Poster

.....and all of this above has been carefully noted by yours truly so that it never happens on my station when it starts up soon. Taking the piss with long waits before connection to the girls is way out of order at a quid fifty per minute, I think. You have to have a little bit of schpeil for legal purposes but I reckon you can get it out of the way in about 30 seconds max.....
04-01-2009 21:26
mega79 Offline
Alpha Male

Once you've called the channel once they should tell you a number to press to skip past the legal stuff the next time you call.

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan
04-01-2009 21:38
Thread Closed