babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 2.93 Average

Hayley

tvbabelover Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Hayley
just checked the rota on the cht website if its up to date the beautifil hayles back this sunday 4pm Smile
07-10-2010 08:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tvbabelover Offline
Senior Poster

Hayley encase you read this i just want to let you no that as you know I have always been a massive fan of yours but your show in sunday evening with Layla was absolutly brilliant. I think you found your perfect chat partner, weve seen glimpses of how funny you are on your shows with charlie and Jo but think you really came into your own on sunday and we got to see a super cheaky funny and slightly nuts side to you. youv setteled in to the show really well and i
m glad to see that bambi has booked you in for two shows again this week. Cant wait to watch you tomorrow think you will get along with bambi as well - will try and give you a text if i can.
But well done beautiful you are the best addition the chats had in a long time.
xx
12-10-2010 11:03
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(12-10-2010 11:03 )tvbabelover Wrote:  Hayley encase you read this i just want to let you no that as you know I have always been a massive fan of yours but your show in sunday evening with Layla was absolutly brilliant. I think you found your perfect chat partner, weve seen glimpses of how funny you are on your shows with charlie and Jo but think you really came into your own on sunday and we got to see a super cheaky funny and slightly nuts side to you. youv setteled in to the show really well and i
m glad to see that bambi has booked you in for two shows again this week. Cant wait to watch you tomorrow think you will get along with bambi as well - will try and give you a text if i can.
But well done beautiful you are the best addition the chats had in a long time.
xx

Concur with the above Hayley's personality is ideal in my opinion, gutted to have never spoken to her on a slightly more risque level but really pleased she has found her niche here.
12-10-2010 21:06
hayleyallen Offline
Apprentice Poster

Hi everyone,
Thank you for your lovely comments glad your enjoying my shows Smile

Madhatter if you read this I want to say a hugh thank you to you for your gifts - i picked them up yesterday those toffee chocolate things are absolutly gorgeous i love them Smile

Im really enjoying the show everyone iv met and spoken to so far has been great. iv got 2 more shifts this week (friday 4-9 saturday 11-4) so hopefully a few of you from here will be able to pop over and say hi Smile.

Thats it for now love and hugs hayley x x x x
14-10-2010 10:24
little gimp Offline
Posting Machine

I love your shows Hayley,they're the most fun a man can have with his clothes on laugh and I'm glad you're enjoying them too,keep up the good workWink
16-10-2010 16:12
tvbabelover Offline
Senior Poster

Had the MOST fun watching yours and laylas show tonight you to are fantastic together I'd watch u all day everyday just so funny! Hug in a mug please make a video of Hayley and laylas show for YouTube so I can watch It over and over again! Brilliant can't put it into words how much u to make me laught proper nutter pair- got loads of love for you both.
30-10-2010 20:42
tvbabelover Offline
Senior Poster

Hey Hayley looked stunning on tonights show - in her French outfit lol such a pretty girl and has the best sense of humour I'd watch her every day. Such a fantastic addition to the show can't say enough good things about her - apart from she needs to use the forum more but think she's a twitter addict. seems super genuine and has a real love of the show viewers presenters and life it's self really. She is up there with the best girls ie charlie Layla Lucy and Sophie. Hayley ur going to be around for a long time on the chat and if u wanted it more mainstream as well I reckon!
Guys what do we think - do we all agree hayleys awaome?
11-11-2010 00:14
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah!! She really took to the show very quickly and is a very good addition to the roster of presenters.
11-11-2010 03:20
hayleyallen Offline
Apprentice Poster

Hi everyone how are we all?
Just stopping by quickly to say hello and to give you this little link that iv just come across - its a video of a show me and layla did a few weeks ago!
Not sure who made it but if it was you and your on here then thank you i love it! That was such a fun show it pretty much went like this for the full 5 hours.
Anyway if you missed it here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_sm0qaTG...er&list=UL

hope you guys are enjoying my shows.
I love every minute of it and am so happy on the chat. Still hoping to get to no a lot more of you, im next on saturday 4-9 again with layla - should be good, so make sure you tune in and give me a call and say hi.

Thats it mwah big kisses Hayley xx
17-11-2010 20:20
hayleyallen Offline
Apprentice Poster

Hiya its me again,
Im giving my youtube page a make over Wink
Iv got rid of all the dear diedre videos i had from 2-3 years ago and will be adding some other bits iv been doing on and off the chat in the next couple of weeks.
So if you are a you tube member please subscribe to my page

http://www.youtube.com/user/HayleyAllenOfficial

Thats it im off to get ready for this evening show Smile
20-11-2010 13:12

Click here to watch Babestation TV