cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

Delta, is it me or

gyalis_star Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Delta, is it me or
Anadin Wrote:She's quiet and actually seems quite shy on many of her Killergram scenes but sometimes it looks like that's because she's enjoying it.
To be honest I prefer a girl to grind a guy back while breathing heavily and moaning, can't stand over the top shit like Victoria Brown does.

But she's so hot I could watch her being bored but yeah she look a bit better with a small weight gain.

victoria browns hot...

havent bin here 4 a while hummm wonder who missed me lol
10-09-2008 05:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Anadin Offline
Senior Poster

gyalis_star Wrote:victoria browns hot...

Who said she wasn't.

1:Leigh Darby 2:Tiffany Chambers 3:Sophia Lares 4:Cherri 5:Sarah Louise

Only Twats use text speak on the net.
(This post was last modified: 10-09-2008 20:47 by Anadin.)
10-09-2008 20:46
fliberberdyjibbit Offline
Apprentice Poster

Delta used to really smoking but since her second boob job (why she even needed the first one is beyond me) she's gotten less attractive with every piece of surgery. Now she’s just an expressionless plastic waste of a human being. I used to think she was the top without par, now, she’s a freak show.
07-10-2008 18:53
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

having talked with delta several times over several years i can say with certainty that ms. white has changed (and not just externally). lets face it, we all want to believe that the gals enjoy their job but the truth is an awful lot dont, and as speedybert rightly suggested its mearly a means to an end. however, in deltas case might i suggest she eats something fast before she vanishes.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2008 19:20 by Robot Devil.)
07-10-2008 19:19
Alex Offline
Senior Poster

Delta's was on Bangbabes a few nights ago and she looked amazing. Does anyone know if she is still contracted to Bluebird or if she's going to get her own site?
19-10-2008 13:51
Anadin Offline
Senior Poster

Left Bluebird a while ago as they truly suck big hairy balls, and last I heard she was gonna do more scenes for Killergram.

1:Leigh Darby 2:Tiffany Chambers 3:Sophia Lares 4:Cherri 5:Sarah Louise

Only Twats use text speak on the net.
(This post was last modified: 19-10-2008 15:03 by Anadin.)
19-10-2008 15:02
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

Anadin Wrote:Left Bluebird a while ago as they truly suck big hairy balls, and last I heard she was gonna do more scenes for Killergram.

Yes, but I think she may still be contracted to Bluebird in as far as having been one of their contract girls she's now unable to do any b/g content with any one else for a certain period of time - a type of gardening leave if you will.

Now I may have this wrong, and it may be other BB contract girl that this was the case with but I believe it was Delta - and good on her standing up to BB and leaving them - can't stand the company.

It would also explain how she appears to look disillusioned - nothing like a fight with an employer that has a morally unfair (but unfortunately not legally unfair) hold over your career to stress you out. If I'm right and it was Delta then I only have respect for her for standing up for herself against BB.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
19-10-2008 19:17
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

I cant get enough of Delta lol Reminds me of a British Carmen Luvanna
19-10-2008 20:41
skully Offline

I'm loving Delta's new look, I hope I'm not alone in thinking she's like a sexy little elf...cute face, sexy eyes, etc.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
19-10-2008 20:47
Alex Offline
Senior Poster

I totally agree, she's a really great looking girl ...that smile and those eyes ... wow!

Her new look really suits her too and when she was on the other night she looked really cheery and bubbly. This is just a guess based on what other people have posted today but maybe she was a bit disillusioned with things because her career stalled with Bluebird and now she's over that.

Her myspace profile is set to private but on the welcome page it says "MISS DELTA is back on track". Hopefully that means she's happy and we'll get to see her on Bangbabes again more often.
19-10-2008 21:22

gemma hiles