Senior Poster

RE: Behind The Scenes!!
hey emma its ali hope ur ok sweetie x
07-01-2009 00:42
Find all posts by this user
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

I wish i was invited would have shwon you my dance moves lol, if i ain't up at half five, will have the sky+ on the ready to record you, love the pic by the way emma Smile.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
07-01-2009 00:43
emmapp Offline
xxxxxx

lovie!!!!!

how are ya! got to say babe, looking bloody buggery sexual in your pic!

when ya in next?lets go for a cocktail/bonding sesh soon! xxxxxxxxxxxxx
07-01-2009 00:45
Ally-Lou Offline
Senior Poster

hahaha ok hun sounds great Smile eeerrr my pic look at urs looking well hot!! saw the photos they are hilarious! im working tomoro r u in?? if u are ill pop in the dressing room to say hi Wink oh tell lori i said hi too xxxxxx
07-01-2009 00:46
emmapp Offline
xxxxxx

ah kalel...dya know what, you are such a sweetheart....i was actually commenting on that to one of our producers today....definitley one of the nicest guys on the forum! dya know what....the party was slightly impromptu and i was meant to be making lots of lovely food and munchies and didnt even get to do that as i was so veeeery tipsy...it was all a bit random really! yeah, record record!

how was your new year then? did you have fun? have we spoken on the show before?? xx
07-01-2009 00:48
Ally-Lou Offline
Senior Poster

oh yes the work party on friday Smile i mite be staying at lynseys if im going, if u 2 are comming too well have that bonding session lol ;p xxx
07-01-2009 00:48
emmapp Offline
xxxxxx

yeah mate, im in til 10 in the morning so i might see ya! Lori's at her mums in leicester so im all on me own at home tonight....slightly scared because i think our flat is haunted! i swear i heard the door open when i was in the bath last night so tonight i double locked all the doors! slightly silly because i do believe that ghosts can walk through such things! ha ha! see ya soon petal xxx
07-01-2009 00:50
emmapp Offline
xxxxxx

alipp Wrote:oh yes the work party on friday Smile i mite be staying at lynseys if im going, if u 2 are comming too well have that bonding session lol ;p xxx

yeah, im sorting the place out for us...its down the road from our flat. its sooooo cool! i'll be in touch about it! xxxxxx
07-01-2009 00:52
Ally-Lou Offline
Senior Poster

mwah ill see ya tomoz Smile awww hehehe sooo cute lol! leave ya lights on or tv to keep ya company xxxxxx
07-01-2009 00:52
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

emmapp Wrote:ah kalel...dya know what, you are such a sweetheart....i was actually commenting on that to one of our producers today....definitley one of the nicest guys on the forum! dya know what....the party was slightly impromptu and i was meant to be making lots of lovely food and munchies and didnt even get to do that as i was so veeeery tipsy...it was all a bit random really! yeah, record record!

how was your new year then? did you have fun? have we spoken on the show before?? xx

Thanks Emma, do get called a nice guy a lot these days, means a lot to me. Sounds like you guys had a really nice time. My New Years wasn't bad was the family but it was quiet, but can't complain really. Spent most of time pigging out on food, dvds and the wii lol. Never phoned in on the show before Sad x x

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
07-01-2009 00:55
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV