lucy-anne brooks

Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Why do some girls always show as Offline?

Stevie Offline
Baby oil fan

Why do some girls always show as Offline?
I guess this is directed at the GSL staff - there are about 8 girls who always appear at the bottom of the models page as "Offline". You can view their profile but can't make a booking. None of them ever seem to be online, and you can't make a booking, so what's the point of them being there?
25-09-2010 11:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Why do some girls always show as Offline?
(25-09-2010 11:54 )Stevie Wrote:  I guess this is directed at the GSL staff - there are about 8 girls who always appear at the bottom of the models page as "Offline". You can view their profile but can't make a booking. None of them ever seem to be online, and you can't make a booking, so what's the point of them being there?

personal interpretation
I think the idea is that these girls can't be booked at the moment, due to various reasons, but are still GSL girls and are expected to be available again soon. If they were left as 'Book Me' then members would keep trying to book them unsuccesfully. Better to say they are not available at this time.
Think of it as 'they are away on holiday but will be back'
Granted, a few of them have long holidayslaugh
25-09-2010 12:22
GSLbabe Offline
Glamour Stars Live

They are models that, due to their work schedules, aren't able to accept advanced bookings but they appear online on the site once every couple of months. If you are interested in one of them the best thing to do is to sign up to receive an e-mail alert when they are online, this is free and you can unsubscribe at any time.
25-09-2010 23:30
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Stevie Offline
Baby oil fan

Cool, thanks Carla Smile
26-09-2010 17:07

Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

lucy-anne brooks