Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 2.96 Average

Darts

Money_Shot Offline
ATFC - 1992

RE: Darts
Sid was the voice of darts, and always will be.

Cracking one liners and the excitement of a school girl on speed. He had it all did Sid, and he was a very clever man as well.

I'd highly recommend his book "Bellies and Bullseyes" as well if you haven't read it.

R.I.P Sid Waddell. A true legend and a true gent.

The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
12-08-2012 13:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Sad news. I personally found Sid overbearing and a shameless Phil Taylor toadie, but he was enthusiastic, provided many memorable moments on the mic.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
12-08-2012 13:29
Stillroom Rock Offline
Knowledge speaks wisdom listens

Here are justsome of the great man's quotes

http://www.xlab.co.uk/extras/quotes/?source=waddell

Darts will never quite be the same again

RIP

In a time of universal deceit telling the truth is a revoultionary act - George Orwell
12-08-2012 13:37
sophia knight so sexy Offline
super frankie lampard

rip sid waddell

sophia knight - ashley emma - dionne daniels - kiran khan -rosie lee - tiffany chambers - katie k - lexi lowe - kandi kay - jasmine jones - chelsea jones - cali garcia - tori lee - mel rook - tammy taylor - cassie kennedy - danni harwood - mikaela witt - rosie beever - nicki cole - caitlin winters - sammie pennington - sydney james - nikki lord - jodie gasson - jessica adams - mel - jaime jenkins - busty cookie - brook little - melissa debling - lizzy james - lily pink - jade samantha
13-08-2012 16:02
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

R I P Sid. Darts on TV isn't going to sound the same any more without you. I hope that all upcioming Televised events will in some way pay tribute to him. A true commentating legend.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
14-08-2012 08:10
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

What a great final last night,Phil The Power Taylor world champ for the 16th time,awesome performance.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
02-01-2013 11:43
The Chosen One Offline
2013 is the start of my legacy!

(02-01-2013 11:43 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  What a great final last night,Phil The Power Taylor world champ for the 16th time,awesome performance.

Yeah it was a great final. It was really good to see 'The Power' win his sixteenth world championship. And stick two fingers up at his critics who probably gave him a roasting for his run in with Barney after his semi-final win and those who wrote him off after Taylor himself said on Sky Sports News he wasn't feeling a 100% going into the final. That win was Taylor's 74th major in the PDC and BDO.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2013/jan...ampionship

All credit to Michael Van Gerwen, what a talent he is. Making the final of the last three PDC majors; winning the World Grand Prix and runner up at the Grand Slam of Darts and World Championship. The PDC Darts is in such a strong position at the moment with the amount of accomplished talent the PDC has with Taylor, Wade, Lewis, Anderson, Van Gerwin, a rejuvenated Barney and many others.

Live the life you love, Love the life you live!
02-01-2013 15:15
villahiggy Offline
Junior Poster

that was one of the best final ive sin for a long time just fitting for sid
02-01-2013 15:44
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

The BDO final is between Scott Waites and Tony O'Shea which should be a great match. They are both in good form and hitting some good checkouts. I enjoyed the PDC version and am enjoying the BDO one just as much Smile.

13-01-2013 03:18
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

I saw Phil Taylor was talking about Darts at the Olympics. Apart from GB and Netherlands, would any other countries be included? Wink

Good to see Waites make the final at last. Suspect he might leave O'Shea unlucky once more.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
13-01-2013 16:48