GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average

Things learned from Sexstation etc to help your love life

ABW Offline
Junior Poster

Things learned from Sexstation etc to help your love life
Has anyone else learned things from wathcing the girls on Sexstation etc that have benefitted your sex life with your partner?

If my partner knew she's probably go spare (!!) but having watched the likes of Kimmi, Lexi, Jess, Sugar, Cleo etc I have learned new ways to wank my partner and she has had full on, stronger orgasms than ever before this last few weeks!
(This post was last modified: 27-09-2010 16:39 by ABW.)
27-09-2010 16:38
Find all posts by this user
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

RE: Things learned from Sexstation etc to help your love life
yes i now ask my girlfriend to sit on the bed and i put a perspex sheet between us, she jumps around pretending to have fun while i sit the other side of the perspex burning fivers.
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2010 02:12 by simplymarko.)
10-10-2010 02:11
loulo12 Offline
Closed by request

Doesn't she question where you are getting this new technique?
10-10-2010 02:27
bobek Offline
Banned

(10-10-2010 02:11 )simplymarko Wrote:  yes i now ask my girlfriend to sit on the bed and i put a perspex sheet between us, she jumps around pretending to have fun while i sit the other side of the perspex burning fivers.

You need to cover half of the perspex in pointless "graphics" for the full experience laugh
10-10-2010 03:22
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

(10-10-2010 03:22 )bobek Wrote:  
(10-10-2010 02:11 )simplymarko Wrote:  yes i now ask my girlfriend to sit on the bed and i put a perspex sheet between us, she jumps around pretending to have fun while i sit the other side of the perspex burning fivers.

You need to cover half of the perspex in pointless "graphics" for the full experience laugh

this is a relatively new thing for us, and she has been reluctant to try this idea out until recently, as she gets more into it I am going to cover the sheet of perspex in irrelevat stickers so it becomes more of a peep show through my restricted view.

she has promised that next time we do this, I can sit my side of the perspex complaining like hell about her outfit being rubbish and how all the jigging she is doing is the same and how boring it all is.

For some reason, she is keen to also register a domain name on the web and ask me for £40 a month. She will not put any pictures or in fact any information at all, but she will randomly email me to advise that theres an update planned, and my membership money is valued
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2010 06:58 by simplymarko.)
10-10-2010 06:53
robbiemingeater Offline
Junior Poster

funnyBig Laugh
29-11-2010 10:40
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles