babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average

Mel & Demi - Caps, Vids & Chat

tulk Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Mel & Demi - Caps, Vids & Chat
Can someone post some vids on here of the two sexy women?
05-10-2010 13:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ToniLou Offline
Senior Poster

(05-10-2010 12:36 )big blue Wrote:  Hi , does anyone know demi's surname and if she has a website. where they joking last night saying she having boob reduction, i hope so

Hey Hun,

Its Demi Scott her official site is: http://www.demiscottexposed.com/ very naughty! i hope she doesn't reduce them, guys love her large pair on our site and i'm sure you'l enjoy Demi's site and her boobs!

Didn't watch all the show being mum's daughter but the first bit I saw seemed pretty good turned off when mum decided to get hers out too lol, well done demi and mum xx

check out our LOONER videos at balloon popping here!... * or our hot new NYLON clips here!...
our latest TICKLING videos and much more just click here! * and lastly our hot new naughty SHINY videos here...
05-10-2010 13:12
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

Im so glad they've got demi scott

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
05-10-2010 13:31
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Chat Girls Offline
ChatGirl TV

(05-10-2010 12:36 )big blue Wrote:  Hi , does anyone know demi's surname and if she has a website. where they joking last night saying she having boob reduction, i hope so

Hi Blue, Demi's website is http://www.demiscottexposed.com/ and don't worry about the boob reduction comments I think Mel was just getting her back for calling her 50! Tongue

--------------------------------

Chat Girl TV SKY Channel 901

05-10-2010 21:53
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

The delectable Demi is on tonight looking well hot, but I thought that Mel was supposed to be on with her?
Mel posted in the Mum & Daughter thread after their last show that they would be back again on the 18th.
Anyone know why there's no Mel to play with Demi tonight?
18-10-2010 23:16
melissa40 Offline
Senior Poster

Hi hon, i didn't go on so to speak cos Demi is awsome on her own and i said i would do a special with her nearer christmas, hope thats ok with you hon, was planned to do 18th but changed to later schedule will let u know as soon as it is official. xx Mel

check out our looner videos at balloon popping here!
19-10-2010 09:03
Ultimate_Warrior Offline
Intercontinental Champion

Mel's got a nice butt.

My current favourites: Gracie Gold, Rebecca Kelly, Hannah Claydon, Modesty Blaze, Lucy Anne Brooks, Elise James, Teejay Walker, Caty Cole...

My classic favourites: Jodie Gasson, Paige Tyler, Daryl Morgan, Holly McGuire, Kate D'Arcy, Ani James, Louise Dakotah, Lauren Daley, Charley Green, Morgan James, Sydney James, Demi, Alexa Heart, Paris, Jade Victoria, Sammie Pennington, Dahlia, Rosie Green...
12-12-2010 15:24
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

(19-10-2010 09:03 )melissa40 Wrote:  Hi hon, i didn't go on so to speak cos Demi is awsome on her own and i said i would do a special with her nearer christmas, hope thats ok with you hon, was planned to do 18th but changed to later schedule will let u know as soon as it is official. xx Mel

I wonder if this is still going to happen given the recent changes to the schedule? I really hope so!
12-12-2010 16:54
melissa40 Offline
Senior Poster

Honest hon, not my fault so many changes here, love Demi to bits and her assets, she is gorgeousxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Mel

check out our looner videos at balloon popping here!
12-12-2010 22:31
sophia knight so sexy Offline
super frankie lampard

whats happened to mel Sad

sophia knight - ashley emma - dionne daniels - kiran khan -rosie lee - tiffany chambers - katie k - lexi lowe - kandi kay - jasmine jones - chelsea jones - cali garcia - tori lee - mel rook - tammy taylor - cassie kennedy - danni harwood - mikaela witt - rosie beever - nicki cole - caitlin winters - sammie pennington - sydney james - nikki lord - jodie gasson - jessica adams - mel - jaime jenkins - busty cookie - brook little - melissa debling - lizzy james - lily pink - jade samantha
25-07-2011 20:02

Click here to watch Babestation TV