Whatever your thoughts, PLEASE continue to support the Redlight ladies Smile

Love Foxy xxxx

The sooner your on freeview the bettter keep up the good work Big Grin
23-01-2011 17:18
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rhrhlova Away
Early grazer...

RE: Red Light Lounge - Daytime Show Chat & Discussion
finding the balance seems to be the need, broadcasting 2 ladies across 4 channels seems to be a waste really, sure more shifts could be shared around using more 'streams'? May be technical/ financial reasons but the way RLC are going I'm sure it won't be long before they have this in hand ( I miss Adele too!!)

Moderator Notice : Several posts discussing Foxy have been moved to her chat thread, here.

Size matters, its a pottery thing...
23-01-2011 17:35
adeleparker Offline
Junior Poster

(23-01-2011 17:35 )rhrhlova Wrote:  finding the balance seems to be the need, broadcasting 2 ladies across 4 channels seems to be a waste really, sure more shifts could be shared around using more 'streams'? May be technical/ financial reasons but the way RLC are going I'm sure it won't be long before they have this in hand ( I miss Adele too!!)

Moderator Notice : Several posts discussing Foxy have been moved to her chat thread, here.

Wondering why posts have been removed?? I'm also hoping that my good friend foxy is ok ????
Xxxxxx
23-01-2011 23:49
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(23-01-2011 23:49 )adeleparker Wrote:  Wondering why posts have been removed?? I'm also hoping that my good friend foxy is ok ????
Xxxxxx

Hi Adele , the posts have not been removed , they have been MOVED to her own section of this forum , ps hope to see you again on tv soon xx

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
23-01-2011 23:55
adeleparker Offline
Junior Poster

(23-01-2011 23:55 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(23-01-2011 23:49 )adeleparker Wrote:  Wondering why posts have been removed?? I'm also hoping that my good friend foxy is ok ????
Xxxxxx

Hi Adele , the posts have not been removed , they have been MOVED to her own section of this forum , ps hope to see you again on tv soon xx

Aww thanks so much Hun for letting me know. Im still learning with the forum lol it's all new to me but enjoying it all the same . Thanks again and u will def see me on tv again so see you guys soon and take care
Love ya Geordie friend
Adele Parker xxxxxxx
(This post was last modified: 24-01-2011 00:44 by adeleparker.)
24-01-2011 00:06
malicious fan Offline
Posting Machine

i'm thinking of running a sweep if anyones interested. who do you think will be the next bang babe on red light lounge/central? theres not many left so send in your answers. i'l have to think of a prize as well!

have your own opinion, lead dont follow.
24-01-2011 00:08
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

I don't really buy the argument about proliferation of ex-BBers. I mean, if Arsenal collapsed, do you think Liverpool would go "nah, don't wanna sign Van Persie"? Course they wouldn't!

Spurs probably wouldn't, but anyway.

If having more babes on is good for RLL, and for the viewers, then more power to them for it Smile

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
24-01-2011 09:25
morethenahandful Offline
Posting Machine

Very true. Staying with the football if like you said arsenal collaspes there would be a very long queue for fabregas. Simple business. You get the best you can.

More than a handful is a BONUS!

Loving Boots since '82
24-01-2011 10:57
malicious fan Offline
Posting Machine

(24-01-2011 09:25 )Doddle Wrote:  I don't really buy the argument about proliferation of ex-BBers. I mean, if Arsenal collapsed, do you think Liverpool would go "nah, don't wanna sign Van Persie"? Course they wouldn't!

Spurs probably wouldn't, but anyway.

If having more babes on is good for RLL, and for the viewers, then more power to them for it Smile
they had their chance on another channel did they not and look what happened to that channel. you dont feel sorry then one bit for these girls who have been pushed aside to make way for younger models and so called bigger names! keeping on the football theme, blackpool are sticking with their people who got them in to the big time. that seems to be working out ok does'nt it? these women made red light what it is and so if i wana be pissed off with bang babes taking away these womens jobs then i will be.

have your own opinion, lead dont follow.
24-01-2011 17:44
morethenahandful Offline
Posting Machine

I can see the arguement from both sides. The people who run the channel have their opinion and they make the decision they think is best.

Anyone else think we should start our own channel?

More than a handful is a BONUS!

Loving Boots since '82
24-01-2011 18:00

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL