• 12 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Sammie Pennington

GSLbabe Offline
Glamour Stars Live

Sammie Pennington
Sammie Pennington

....is online now Smile
05-10-2010 15:04
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bahamian Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Sammie Pennington....
I tried to find her on your website, but of her there is no sign "live"! Has she already finished?

And if yes, please next time a bit of advertisement, let's say one or two days before her shift, please say it. And not at the last moment!!!!

Bahamian
05-10-2010 19:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(05-10-2010 19:00 )bahamian Wrote:  I tried to find her on your website, but of her there is no sign "live"! Has she already finished?

And if yes, please next time a bit of advertisement, let's say one or two days before her shift, please say it. And not at the last moment!!!!

Bahamian

My guess is that sometimes the decision to do a show on GSL is made at the last minute, leaving little to no time for the people to give us notice. The best they can do is just let us know when it happens, like was done now. Plus, Carla posted this at 3pm, while you responded to it at 7, so it's not like Sammie would still be on anyway. Most of the time we are given notice in advance as to when someone will be appearing!

I think it's awesome that Sammie is on GSL! Great choice from her!

Smile
(This post was last modified: 05-10-2010 20:57 by mrmann.)
05-10-2010 20:55
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

(05-10-2010 19:00 )bahamian Wrote:  I tried to find her on your website, but of her there is no sign "live"! Has she already finished?

Bahamian

and to be fair, its down to the girls themselves when they are online. I'm sure Carla would love to plan a week ahead, knowing which girls would be on when, but it aint ever gonna happen with every girl. With the way the glamour industry is, girls can sometimes have to change plans the same day. Its just the way it is!

where girls can schedule to be online, they do in the schedules page.

If you want to know when a particular girl is online, you can sign up for emails alerts. I believe you will get an email alert within 15mins? of the girl being online.

As for advanced notice, check the 'Whats on' page for show details or if you want an exact time, book a girl!
05-10-2010 22:46
GSLbabe Offline
Glamour Stars Live

That's right, we used to advertise in advance but we found that 90% of the time the models had to cancel which left the members frustrated. So now I advertise once the model is online as it's much safer that way. Sammie was on from 2pm till about 7pm but she's now gone to Barcelona for a few days. Once she's back I'll try to arrange a show.
07-10-2010 15:50
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GSLbabe Offline
Glamour Stars Live

Sammie Pennington show
Just a reminder not to miss Sammie's live show tomorrow night - 20 minute striptease to topless for just £6. If it's your first time on the site you'll receive 10 credits free when you add your first 10. That works out at £3 per show and with Amy Green and Leah Francis next week you're spoiled for choice Smile
21-10-2010 00:03
GSLbabe Offline
Glamour Stars Live

RE: Sammie Pennington - GSL
21-10-2010 16:15
admin. Offline
Administrator

RE: Sammie Pennington - GlamourStarsLive
21-10-2010 17:24
bahamian Offline
Senior Poster

She is fantastic!!!!

I had private chat with her and I could really tell you ....laugh

with clothes on she is beautiful.....Rolleyes

but topless she is ....eek unbelievable FANTASTIC!!!!!TongueHeart

I love her now more than ever!!!!
21-10-2010 19:12
prince henry sinclair Offline
Senior Poster

(21-10-2010 17:24 )admin Wrote:  Sammie Pennington - Live Striptease tonight!

This is happening at 10:00 I believe and that's only 5 minutes time, so anyone interested you need to get over there!
(This post was last modified: 21-10-2010 20:55 by prince henry sinclair.)
21-10-2010 20:54

Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

lucy-anne brooks