Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Show Off UK

Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Show Off UK
Does anyone remember Show Off UK?

http://www.showoffuk.com/

It was one of TeaseMeTV (or TurnOnTV, as it was then)'s daytime shows in the summer of 2007 I think. It had a sort of yellow studio and there was generally always a presenter chatting and showing videos and photos uploaded to the website or sent in by fans and another girl on the phone.

I remember it being quite a good watch, you got some good entertainment from Vicky and Kathleen when they were on together. I've not seen Kathleen since they stopped that show unfortunately. I remember Holly James and Asia presenting the show quite a few times as well. I'm sure Emma Spellar did it a lot too.

Anyone remember this show? Would anyone like to see something like this return?
04-01-2009 20:01
Find all posts by this user
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

RE: Show Off UK
Scotsman Wrote:Does anyone remember Show Off UK?

It was one of TeaseMeTV (or TurnOnTV, as it was then)'s daytime shows in the summer of 2007 I think. It had a sort of yellow studio and there was generally always a presenter chatting and showing videos and photos uploaded to the website or sent in by fans and another girl on the phone.

I remember it being quite a good watch, you got some good entertainment from Vicky and Kathleen when they were on together. I've not seen Kathleen since they stopped that show unfortunately. I remember Holly James and Asia presenting the show quite a few times as well. I'm sure Emma Spellar did it a lot too.

I remember it, but remember what channel it was on. Sad

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
04-01-2009 20:06
mozza Offline
Master Poster

wouldn't affect me so much, working shifts i'm either at work or asleep all day, sometimes just catch half hour or so of the early bird show when i get home after a nightshift
04-01-2009 20:47
phallusfungus Away

kalel76 Wrote:
Scotsman Wrote:Does anyone remember Show Off UK?

I remember it, but remember what channel it was on. Sad

I remember it too. It didn't last long. It was on Channel 915 - I found this out from Scotsman's link. Tongue

He who wears a bullet-proof vest cannot complain if he gets shot in the bollocks.
04-01-2009 20:53
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah it was 915 and/or 948. Thought that was obvious with the whole TeaseMeTV thing. Wink
04-01-2009 23:24
Leg Love Offline
Posting Machine

I remember it too. Nearly all the bangbabes co-presented on it. Holly James looked hot on it. But i liked Vikki Thomas on it the most as she spent the entire show trying to keep her boobs from popping out, and she laughed all the time on the phone. She giggled with almost every sentence she spoke which made me laugh Tongue

One of the presenters had black long hair but i can't remember her name but she was fantastic. Very lively she was.

This was one of the best daytime show ever and would be great to have something similar back but i doubt it will happen. The day shows now are just dull now.
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2009 00:27 by Leg Love.)
05-01-2009 00:16
rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

i remember show off uk they had the best presenter ever Anna Singleton she is georgeous she also worked on quiz channel grab a grand and quiz world
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2009 00:35 by rogerthedoger.)
05-01-2009 00:26
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

I remember,but it didn't last very long though...
05-01-2009 13:04
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

i remember it got took of air cos once 1 of the girls were sitting down and the seats were high and your saw up her skirt

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
05-01-2009 20:17
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

I wish they'd bring back a show like this as it was a lot more fun to just sit and watch. I mean, for me I basically only watch the babe channels to have a wank but ShowOffUK was actually close to being a show you could watch when you're not beating off.
05-01-2009 20:21
Thread Closed