Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Honey Scott - Chat & Discussion

iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

RE: Honey Scott Chat
Since snookered147 (only now I've typed it do I get what the 147 means Blush ) hasn't posted here yet, let me have a go.

Honey is looking sensationally sexy tonight, the hair tied back & massive earring look is huge no-no for most eek but Honey pulls it off effortlessly. The effect it has in showing off her beautifully elegant face is devastating and combined with the lighting is giving her a decadently sultry air. However, her facial expressions belie the filthy intent of her deviant mind Surprised while the alley set she has been on only drives the imagination even further shocked An unbelievably good showing from the finest girl on TVX Heart

So, how did I do? Wink

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
21-03-2011 04:28
Find all posts by this user
Honey Offline
Junior Poster

Why thank you, tonight I feel ridiculously rampant, I want someone to make me come on set. Filthy talk whilst I squeeze my pussy tight. I'm off screen so tempted to finish myself off but I wanna hear someone talk me through to climax... It can and will be done mmmmmmmmm
21-03-2011 05:31
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

Honey you MUST get yourself a gig on Sex Station so we can actually watch you properly do all of this with you stark b*ll*ck naked! Please?

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
21-03-2011 08:33
Charlemagne Offline

(21-03-2011 05:31 )Honey Wrote:  Why thank you, tonight I feel ridiculously rampant, I want someone to make me come on set. Filthy talk whilst I squeeze my pussy tight. I'm off screen so tempted to finish myself off but I wanna hear someone talk me through to climax... It can and will be done mmmmmmmmm

And I thought that you were one off the quieter babes.... I'm shocked..Surprised
21-03-2011 09:11
Honey Offline
Junior Poster

I don't know what (who) came over me :-)
21-03-2011 19:36
Charlemagne Offline

Me thinks that you should speak to Linsey D M.... I'm sure that she could make you a film star....
What's your moaning like? Big Grin
21-03-2011 19:47
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Honey is looking sensationally sexy tonight, the hair tied back & massive earring look is huge no-no for most eek but Honey pulls it off effortlessly. The effect it has in showing off her beautifully elegant face is devastating and combined with the lighting is giving her a decadently sultry air. However, her facial expressions belie the filthy intent of her deviant mind Surprised while the alley set she has been on only drives the imagination even further shocked An unbelievably good showing from the finest girl on TVX Heart

So, how did I do? Wink
[/quote]

A post of such monumentally mesmerising magnificence it was almost as overwhelming as it was stupendously and awesomely sensational to the point of being fantastically fabulously brilliant laugh. Such grace and elegance in that post Wink lol Big Grin. Seriously though I very much enjoyed watching Honey last night. She has a sophisticated sex appeal I like very much Heart

21-03-2011 21:59
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

D'oh! It seems she hasn't ditched those flesh coloured knickers of hers...YET! Sad And what's a stunner like Honey wearing those Pat Butcher style earrings tonight for? Wink
(This post was last modified: 22-03-2011 02:16 by Chilly.)
22-03-2011 02:11
Honey Offline
Junior Poster

I wear them (both) just for you. Wink
22-03-2011 05:53
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

Oh no Honey it looks like we will have to take away all your pairs of flesh coloured knickers again (and all your others panties?) and have another knicker burning bonfire in the TVX car park lol!

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
22-03-2011 19:16
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV