Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Honey Scott - Chat & Discussion

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Honey Scott
Honey makes some inspired outfit choices and tonight is no different. Green and black lingerie and some very sexy stockings. She looks classy, elegant and positively radiant. Nobody does classy sex appeal better imo. Honey is such a welcome presence on these channels because she provides something a bit different. Sophistication and a luxurious naughty but nice quality. A stupendously sexy accent and a voice to match. Utterly divine Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

22-11-2010 22:44
Find all posts by this user
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

Honey is looking stunning as usual, classy looks combined with a filthy mind Big Grin If you read this Honey, love seeing you in gold but don't be afraid to wear your shiny red one piece with your boots again.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
22-11-2010 23:07
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

(22-11-2010 22:44 )snookered147 Wrote:  Honey makes some inspired outfit choices and tonight is no different. Green and black lingerie and some very sexy stockings. She looks classy, elegant and positively radiant. Nobody does classy sex appeal better imo. Honey is such a welcome presence on these channels because she provides something a bit different. Sophistication and a luxurious naughty but nice quality. A stupendously sexy accent and a voice to match. Utterly divine Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

You are spot on snookered, I love her classy outfits too, the fact that she is a natural is even better and above all puts on great shows. Love the fact like yourself that there is a strong glint of naughtiness within this babe, but on the flip side very endearing too. Love the fact also that she can provide an alternative approach to the channels. The shoes she's wearing show she takes pride in what she does and show off her feet in the most aluring way. Like her bum too and the rest of her body too. She is truely beautiful and decicated to her callers. Very impressed by Honey totally.HeartHeartHeartHeart

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
23-11-2010 02:01
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

Looking fantastic again in her boots and black/red panties. I love her red and grey bra too Looking very classy in what she is wearing tonight and she is putting on a very good show again. Honey never lets you down and tonight I'm delighted that she is delivering on the outfits front as well as her show. This is very good stuff from her and I'm very impressed with her. She is a complete beauty like I said in my above post inside and out.Heart

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
24-11-2010 02:50
questo Offline
Banned

That is third time Honey has been on TVX this week. Three shows in a row? I don't think so.

Well, I hope this will be the last time we see Honey this week.
25-11-2010 00:05
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

^^^^ Miserable sod. She's obviously doing something right if they're giving her this amount of shifts. Fair play to her. Cool
25-11-2010 00:46
questo Offline
Banned

Unfair to you and her. End of. Thank you.
25-11-2010 02:28
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

^^^^ Clearly. Rolleyes Nice variety of outfits yet again from Honey, proper filth on the phone too. Lovin' the fact that's it's also much cheaper to call her now that she's on the TVX channels. Cool
25-11-2010 02:45
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

What a delectable bum she has Tongue. Another great outfit choice. Honey knows how to show off her curves, its fantastic to watch Big Grin

25-11-2010 03:46
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

Lovin' Honeys choice in outfit and her shoes too. She is looking fantastic tonight and I agree with snookered she has a delectable ass. A body to die for and an absolute beauty. Brilliant show from her, love it.Heart

FAVOURITE BABES

25-11-2010 04:55
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV