babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average

Babeworld Daytime

RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Babeworld Daytime
Thought a thread was needed to discuss any general items relating to Babeworld general issues; all existing threads relate to specific girls.

#ITEM1 what's happened to Babeworld, as far as I can tell it's been shut down since 3:00am as normal & stayed shut, despite the gorgeous Honey assuring us yesterday that she was back "same time,same place, tomorrow" (ie today); with Fernanda's return on the Pad been difficult to focus on much else despite regular checks for a glimpse of Honey....nothing; staff shortage or technical issues??? screen saver on + background music so don't know.
Maybe this thread may induce a reponse from Chantel or OFFICIAL BABEWORLD: Maybe Honey's not well & unable to cover; day shift rostered for 1330, not sure but I've a feeling that Ruby Summers is on.

EDIT @1400 Still no sign of life, exactly as it's been all morning.

EDIT @1425 Missed the start but we now have life, Rachel Taylor has started up the show.

(This post was last modified: 14-10-2010 14:28 by RRROGER.)
14-10-2010 11:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

RE: Babeworld Daytime
WTF is happening now???
.....The dire nighttime show on SKY949, Asian Babes...Live from Bangkok has been inflicted on daytime viewers...
now showing as asian babes daytime on SKY908

25-10-2010 11:12
andyjb Offline
Posting Machine

(25-10-2010 11:12 )RRROGER Wrote:  WTF is happening now???
.....The dire nighttime show on SKY949, Asian Babes...Live from Bangkok has been inflicted on daytime viewers...
now showing as asian babes daytime on SKY908

This does not make sense. Rachel put up a list of confirmed appearances on her blog last week which includes tomorrow morning 6:00 a.m. and Wednesday afternoon 1:30 p.m. They could be short of a girl, but does not explain why this has started up on 908 rather than going out as it did on 949, with the output possibly being switched to cover a break. It should go back to being broadcast on 949.

As Financial Domination continues to grow, less enthusiasm is required when putting on a show.
25-10-2010 12:47
andyjb Offline
Posting Machine

The SKY Guide is currently showing 949 as Babeworld from 10:00 p.m.

Wendy has just come on and the other is not being shown anywhere.

As Financial Domination continues to grow, less enthusiasm is required when putting on a show.
(This post was last modified: 25-10-2010 13:39 by andyjb.)
25-10-2010 13:21
Sootbag1 Offline
Senior Poster

Word on the street is that Babeworld have decided to stop broadcasting the morning shows (ie. those starting at 6.00am). It looks like their programming will now start at 1.00pm-ish, with Asian Babes filling in where the morning show once was.
25-10-2010 14:50
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(25-10-2010 14:50 )Sootbag1 Wrote:  Word on the street is that Babeworld have decided to stop broadcasting the morning shows (ie. those starting at 6.00am). It looks like their programming will now start at 1.00pm-ish, with Asian Babes filling in where the morning show once was.

what's the point???, all I saw of it was 2 girls sat side by side talking to each other......

.....& what happened to that stupid betting tips & chat programme with HollyMcGuire?????

looking on the bright side it'll mean that Chantel Lane & Rachel Taylor won't need to work any more 16 hour shifts.

25-10-2010 17:36
DGxxx Away
Pteronophobes beware!

(25-10-2010 17:36 )RRROGER Wrote:  looking on the bright side it'll mean that Chantel Lane & Rachel Taylor won't need to work any more 16 hour shifts.

Rachel actually books 16 hour shifts. I do doubt her sanity on occasions!

D G x x x
25-10-2010 18:22
Fisherman Offline
Senior Poster

It seems highly likely that we shall have Asian Babes in the morning. How long will this last? Might they even extend it to cover the afternoon shift. Highly unpredictable!!

I wouldn't like to bet on what is likely to happen a week in advance!!

Hope we have a good show for the next 2 afternoons at least. (I predict that we will).
25-10-2010 22:59
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(25-10-2010 22:59 )Fisherman Wrote:  It seems highly likely that we shall have Asian Babes in the morning. How long will this last? Might they even extend it to cover the afternoon shift. Highly unpredictable!!

I wouldn't like to bet on what is likely to happen a week in advance!!

Hope we have a good show for the next 2 afternoons at least. (I predict that we will).

You've been reading Rachel's blogs again, started normal 1330 shift changeover time, after hours of screensaver/advertising loop.
Dunno who should have been on, Rachel thought to have been on morning shift.

Rachel shown to be on tomorrow 1330-0300, but have heard that night shift is now 'til 0500; what Babeworld will treat us to tomorrow morning is anybody's guess......HuhHuhHuh

26-10-2010 14:08
Fisherman Offline
Senior Poster

Rachel had originally been scheduled for this morning, but with the advent of the Asian Babes (who didn't seem to turn up this morning), she was aked to move to this afternoon.
Lo and behold, 30 mins after she started at 1.30, along comes Ruby who says "move over, I'm doing this shift".
No doubt we will see Rachel again in due course, but I wouldn't like to bet when!
Come on Babeworld (mis)management, sort yourselves out, otherwise you'll be down the pan again! Huh
26-10-2010 14:37

Click here to watch Babestation TV