babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average

Babeworld Daytime

DGxxx Away
Pteronophobes beware!

RE: Babeworld Daytime
(14-11-2010 10:09 )RRROGER Wrote:  Babeworld seem to be having further staffing issues, this morning Camilla on the bed in the pink box after a night on the BritLadies couch as one of only two girls covering 3 channels, CorinneHarrison who should have been on last night was MIA & no word from her + one of their hottest signings, Chloe, turns up on Elite Breakfast show this morning..HuhHuh

Oh well. I've said it before but I don't care how many staff a channel has or even when it doesn't broadcast at all if it has nobody to cover a shift. To me it is simply a case of if a channel has somebody I like on I will watch for a while - if not then I'll look elsewhere.

I find that of all the things my life, babe channels are the least worthy and least suited to a in-depth rational analysis. I take them at face value!

D G x x x
14-11-2010 12:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

That's why we are members of this website, to give us a platform to discuss & debate & dismiss any number of irrelevant issues that we may encounter, including staffing issues at Babeworld & the repercussions from chaining Ruby Summers to a bed & tickling her feet. TongueTongue

14-11-2010 16:07
DGxxx Away
Pteronophobes beware!

I fully respect your point of view too. In the past I have commented on the bovine women of Latin Babes as that was truly shocking but I just dismiss things like staffing levels at Babeworld as an operational difficultly like some of the girls are ill or have another emergency reason. You'd have to be a really badly managed channel to not book enough girls to cover the channels you are broadcasting on.

D G x x x

p.s. Sadly, I have never chained Ruby Summers to a bed and tickled her. A few other models yes, but that's another story...
(This post was last modified: 14-11-2010 19:05 by DGxxx.)
14-11-2010 19:02
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Another morning with no show, fuckin' pathetic.....annoyedannoyed

18-11-2010 23:42
andyjb Offline
Posting Machine

Tuned in just before 5:00p.m to see who was on, and saw that it is Rachel. A couple of minutes later the screen went black and is still the same now over half an hour later. All the other channels seem fine. Is it just me or is anybody else experiencing the same thing?

As Financial Domination continues to grow, less enthusiasm is required when putting on a show.
25-01-2011 17:37
DGxxx Away
Pteronophobes beware!

Babeworld went kaput just after 5pm. There is obviously a technical fault or power failure.

D G x x x
25-01-2011 18:10
andyjb Offline
Posting Machine

(25-01-2011 18:10 )DGxxx Wrote:  Babeworld went kaput just after 5pm. There is obviously a technical fault or power failure.

D G x x x

Looks like you are right as 885 Psychic and Soul is also down and I believe they are part of the same company. It has been mentioned elsewhere on the forum, that Babeworld might be losing a channel possibly 908. Have you heard anything D G x x x ?

As Financial Domination continues to grow, less enthusiasm is required when putting on a show.
25-01-2011 18:27
DGxxx Away
Pteronophobes beware!

(25-01-2011 18:27 )andyjb Wrote:  Looks like you are right as 885 Psychic and Soul is also down and I believe they are part of the same company. It has been mentioned elsewhere on the forum, that Babeworld might be losing a channel possibly 908. Have you heard anything D G x x x ?

I'm afraid I haven't but even if they are, I would be surprised if they lost the channel in the middle of a show broadcast exclusively on that channel. Not that it hasn't happened before...
25-01-2011 18:38
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Not sure where I saw it but Babeworld shut down for 24 hours for technical reasons until 5pm today.

26-01-2011 02:31
morethenahandful Offline
Posting Machine

ah that explains the question i was going to ask. pity i'm day off work today!!! oh well there are other channels i suppose!!! thanks

More than a handful is a BONUS!

Loving Boots since '82
26-01-2011 08:46

Click here to watch Babestation TV