babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average

The Boudoir - Chat & Discussion

skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

RE: The Boudoir - Chat & Discussion
Now that The Boudoir has ceased broadcasting, the threads in this section are closed for the time being. Except...

...this thread will remain open so that any chat relating to The Boudoir can take place. Pease note that only discussion about the now defunct Boudoir show should be made. Any posts referencing the new owners of the Sport/Boudoir channels, the shows now broadcasting on those channels or chat about which girls will be/are appearing on them will be removed.

If anyone is unsure of why this is the case, please don't make a post in this thread asking why. Instead, send me a PM and I will explain.

Also, should anyone wish to post any Boudoir caps/vids in any of the girls threads, report any post in the thread asking for it to be opened & explaining why - and it will be.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
17-06-2011 13:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

First I've seen of this Sad

Sorry it's come to this, although given the tone of some of the night threads recently, I did wonder whether all was not well.

Judging from the above, and without knowing the answer, I think I can work out who these new owners are. Unless something incredibly exciting has happened instead.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
17-06-2011 13:41
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

I guess in hindsight, all that money they spent moving and upgrading to a new studio, could have been better spent elsewhere. bladewave

I do hope Storm, Elite & RedLight take some of the models on, so we can continue to discuss & post caps & vids on them.
17-06-2011 13:50
Bunny Offline
Junior Poster

I would like to thank everyone for their support during my time at the Boudoir and on 40+ readers wives.. It has been an absolute pleasure getting to know you guys. Had a fantastic time on todays show with Foxy and I hope you enjoyed the show too. I look forward to telling you all my next move very soon x x x
17-06-2011 15:46
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Hope we get to see you and foxy again on are screens soon.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
17-06-2011 16:17
TammysNo1Fan Offline
Posting Machine

Ah Surprised no more Rosie Surprised
17-06-2011 18:42
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

Biggest loss for me would be Lara.I know she didn't enjoy the London gig,so lets hope she find a channel that suites.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
17-06-2011 19:16
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(17-06-2011 10:08 )stingersplash Wrote:  yeah i was flicking around channels and noticed that - the boudoir has never been that great though, and recently its been foxy and bunny - and they just arent my cup of tea at all. there are other women in their genres that are more attractive.

i guess they could do a club paradiso and just change the name.

or maybe its the fact that daytime shows cant do as well, i mean if you are ringing any of the girls during the day, when there is no sexual stuff going on and you want to pay £1.50 a minute to chat - well i think different help is needed.

I agree I used to spend a fair amount of cash purely on the day shows, I like to chat no probs but there needs to be the option of some strong sexual innuendo and allowance in those minutes somewhere otherwise any normal guy can't really justify £1.50 a minute.

All the channels seems to have lost that now so they obviously lose a high percentage of callers to.
18-06-2011 08:32
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

I echo my comments I made in the Sport dicsussion thread. No need to elaborate on that, except to repeat - it is such a shame that another channel has gone and very annoying. Sadannoyed

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
18-06-2011 14:26
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

The last 12 months seems to have been upheaval after upheaval on these channels Surprised

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
18-06-2011 18:45

Click here to watch Babestation TV