Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average

The Boudoir - Chat & Discussion

IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

RE: The Boudoir - Chat & Discussion
just wanted to wish all you guys a very merry christmas and say thanks
cherry has made it very special and ive been loving watching her having some fun on the bed in that sexy outfit playing in the snow
it was a real treat to see her do a little outfit change,i thought that was a class move and really apreciated so niceone & im gonna get back to enjoying your wonderful christmas special Big Grin
thanks again...TigerPETExXx Heart xXx Heart

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
25-12-2010 13:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Charlemagne Offline

To use American Football terminology, I think that The Boudoir has 'blown coverage' today. Someone's failed to show.
It started this morning when Robin had to cover way past her 5:30am finish time.
Steph covered this morning till about 11am and since then all they have been able to offer is their 'Asian Blokes' show.

Its that, or they are having a long lunchtime eating up all their Christmas leftovers.
27-12-2010 14:09
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

The Boudoir is shocking for not having anyone on during the day. most of the time.

Its quite fucking annoying tbh! Cause there r a few girls i like on that channel so i always seem to have a check just encase some one turned up. But all i seem to get is the Asian shit or a blank screen.

Why cant they let us know if there will be someone on or not like CP do by leaving a little message its not hard.

All they need to say is sorry we are that useless we wont be able to have anyone on for your viewing pleasure today...
27-12-2010 18:42
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

I think "most of the time" is a bit of an exaggeration. I suppose at this time of year it'll be more difficult to get a replacement at short notice if a girl phones in sick or unavailable for some reason. I do agree that some kind of apology or explanation on-screen would be nice.

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
27-12-2010 19:41
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(27-12-2010 18:42 )Trickster Wrote:  All they need to say is sorry we are that useless we wont be able to have anyone on for your viewing pleasure today...

To be perfectly honest I don't think there's much 'pleasure' to be had since Ofcom stuck the boot in... have you seen the size of the knickers the girls wear now, providing the girls' knickers are on show, which they hardly ever are now. They seem to have tightened up more than the other channels because of the new regs... ironic given that they put out some of the naughtiest dayshows before this.
(This post was last modified: 27-12-2010 19:47 by StanTheMan.)
27-12-2010 19:46
DGxxx Away
Pteronophobes beware!

(27-12-2010 19:46 )StanTheMan Wrote:  They seem to have tightened up more than the other channels because of the new regs... ironic given that they put out some of the naughtiest dayshows before this.

It is probably because they put out some of the naughtiest dayshows before this. They were fun though!
27-12-2010 20:37
Trickster Offline

for me its ridiculous saying its the time of year Ect none of the other girls have the problem working cause its Xmas. Plus loads of people would of worked Xmas day not just babechannel girls. There Chefs and so on who would of been working none stop at this time of year..

And if there not able to put on a show cause the girls have had to fone in sick. Then all i can say they need to be sacked! cause its been going on for ages..

Don't get me wrong if your bad u need to fone in sick cause your not fit to work. But constant no shows is pathetic..
(This post was last modified: 27-12-2010 22:07 by Trickster.)
27-12-2010 22:06
cherry delainey Offline
tainting your screens

Trickster, i think you're being rude to be honest. I have no idea who was supposed to be on today but if you were so concerned about the where abouts of the girls then maybe notice that the weather has really made travel near impossible. And as for you suggesting there was noone on at xmas, robyn and i done all the day shows (and night shows) over xmas as it was convenient for us to work, but alot of girls have familys etc and if you don't drive then it's hard to get to your home town. It's not exactly a job you can just roll out of bed for and get a quick bus to work, we all live miles away. Thanks for your input, it's always appricated :-) but i can assure you that as long as i'm on the scene then i'll do my best to cover any shifts.

I have decided to produce and sell a strong alcoholic drink called "Responsibly". That way everyone in the country can get shit faced drinking responsibly. And all the other drinks makers will be advertising for me on their cans with the slogan "please drink responsibly". Probably will piss off the government as well

xXx Cherry xXx
27-12-2010 22:41
Trickster Offline

Think i have been preety fair tbh! Where u get rude from is beyond me Rolleyes. I understand that it maybe hard to get to the studios with the weather Ect but its the same for everyone!

And its hasn't just been today Cherry its been going on for days on end weeks even. It was also happening b4 we even got the snow.

Yes i appreciate that u worked Xmas day so sorry for that.

All am saying is its a piss take to have no shows all the time. Why dont they leave a message saying there wont be a show today then? Its not hard after all..
27-12-2010 22:55
cherry delainey Offline
tainting your screens

It's hard enough to create a new slate to tell you there's noone there. You can easily see that noone's there. And if you think you wasn't being rude then maybe you should read back your comments... There are many other channels and i'm certain that the boudoir isn't the only one you watch. Well i hope you had a great xmas even if the girls and i did piss you off. Have a brill new year.

I have decided to produce and sell a strong alcoholic drink called "Responsibly". That way everyone in the country can get shit faced drinking responsibly. And all the other drinks makers will be advertising for me on their cans with the slogan "please drink responsibly". Probably will piss off the government as well

xXx Cherry xXx
28-12-2010 11:58

Click here to watch Babestation TV