Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average

Ruby Summers (Dannie Low) on Nights

eyesonly4u Offline
Banned

RE: Ruby Summers (Dannie Low) on Nights
Ruby, Ruby, Ruby ahhh ahhhh ahhhh ah, do u do u do u do ,know what your doing doing to me aahhh ahhh!
Ignore the shits babe, u were smoking last night! Ne dumb bint can have fake tits and groan for england, it takes a true beauty to look sexy and keep guys engaged all night!
As for the haters, there is enough channels to watch if u don't like a certain babe due to prejudice's, shut up and turn over!
16-10-2010 22:54
Find all posts by this user
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Message for Ruby Summers, to avoid a repeat of this fiasco, recall your statement early in the show last night......
......."ONE OFF NIGHT SHOW"
.............& stick by it...!!!

16-10-2010 22:56
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(16-10-2010 22:43 )Sootbag1 Wrote:  
(16-10-2010 22:35 )chrislatimer Wrote:  if it was funny i would, that was not funny.

that is all.

Consider me put in my righful place by the self-proclaimed "Slayer of Fools". shocked Sad

now thats funny man Big Grin

Quote:Indirectly talking....but a recent comment i put that someone quoted wasnt even about them.....how weird is that he read it and thought it was about him...he must agree that he was giving me abuse then.

Quote:Don't worry hun. I've been getting coaching off chrislatimer whilst you've been away. The fanboy fog is clearing from before my eyes! Be afraid, be very afraid. Wink Bounce

so he mentions me by name and it aint about me Bounce

rrroger sums it up well
16-10-2010 23:01
eyesonly4u Offline
Banned

(16-10-2010 22:56 )RRROGER Wrote:  Message for Ruby Summers, to avoid a repeat of this fiasco, recall your statement early in the show last night......

have u ever heard the saying ' if u have nothing nice to say, then say nothing at all'
in words of 1 syllable for u shut the fuck up!
16-10-2010 23:02
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(16-10-2010 19:40 )Miss Ruby Summers Wrote:  And Chilly.....c'mon im sure you can work out who the other girl is....

D'oh! Still can't work it out. What a great thread this is turning out to be. I salute you all. Big Grin Hell, this thread is even more entertaining than Ruby's nighttime show. Oh shit, don't even go there, Chilly! Wink
(This post was last modified: 16-10-2010 23:07 by Chilly.)
16-10-2010 23:07
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(16-10-2010 23:07 )Chilly Wrote:  
(16-10-2010 19:40 )Miss Ruby Summers Wrote:  And Chilly.....c'mon im sure you can work out who the other girl is....

D'oh! Still can't work it out. What a great thread this is turning out to be. I salute you all. Big Grin Hell, this thread is even more entertaining than Ruby's nighttime show. Oh shit, don't even go there, Chilly! Wink

oh now you gone done it *insert dramatic music here*
16-10-2010 23:11
debsandfiona Offline
Naughty but nice!

Didn't get to see Ruby last night because our dozy boyfriends decided to refuse to go to bed until it was practically daylight but that's another story. Just been reading this thread and, OMG, Ruby is only human and we know how it feels to be the female minority on this forum being ganged up on by men who resent our willingness to say what we think (naively in our case and we are still paying for it). Whether Ruby went in hard or not, it's hardly surprising that she's going to say a few angry things when she's trying to respond to so many people having a go at her. If, as some people seem to be suggesting, she "thinks she's above doing nights", how come when she left Elite, she was saying how she had tried to persuade them that she would be good on nights? Maybe what we love about Ruby is not the same as everyone else but surely part of her appeal is that she isn't just another fake blonde waving her boobs about and pretending to rub her crotch. Give the girl a break. We can't wait to see her on TV again, day or night, at a time when we can watch her in peace.
16-10-2010 23:16
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(16-10-2010 23:02 )eyesonly4u Wrote:  
(16-10-2010 22:56 )RRROGER Wrote:  Message for Ruby Summers, to avoid a repeat of this fiasco, recall your statement early in the show last night......

have u ever heard the saying ' if u have nothing nice to say, then say nothing at all'

Judging by your command of grammar & etiquette, you must have gone to the same school as Ms Summers..
.......you would be better addressing those comments to the subject of this thread, her early post in it was abusive & offensive, but no doubt in your warped brain was justified.

16-10-2010 23:17
eyesonly4u Offline
Banned

(16-10-2010 23:17 )RRROGER Wrote:  
(16-10-2010 23:02 )eyesonly4u Wrote:  

Judging by your command of grammar & etiquette, you must have gone to the same school as Ms Summers..
.......you would be better addressing those comments to the subject of this thread, her early post in it was abusive & offensive, but no doubt in your warped brain was justified.

My dear fellow, one can only apologise for ones previous post. Had one known about ones insistance for the useage of 'proper' English, one assures you one would have conveyed ones' opinions in a more gentlemanly manner!
16-10-2010 23:21
Sootbag1 Offline
Senior Poster

(16-10-2010 23:17 )RRROGER Wrote:  Judging by your command of grammar & etiquette, you must have gone to the same school as Ms Summers..

RRROGER man!!! 24 hours ago you were in the astonv1/Sootbag1 club. What happened to you??? Surprised

Oh shit, it's turning midnight soon and it's just me and the Villa dude left standing! Bounce
16-10-2010 23:22
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66