babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Party Girls e-book - download

Light Entertainment Offline
Senior Poster

Party Girls e-book - download
It's taken over a month to put together, but finally it's complete. This is the illustrated account of Party Girls on Freeview Channel 46 – the show which revolutionised night time terrestrial TV in spectacular fashion, paving the way for the wealth of adult entertainment Freeview hosts today.

[Image: pg_e_book.jpg]

Featuring over 120 images, the HTML e-book looks at the groundbreaking Party Girls series through the eye of an enthusiastic viewer, recalling its idiosyncrasies, its bravery, and of course the fantastic acts who made it unmissable. Great care has been taken when writing the text to ensure that no information likely to create difficulty for any party is included. Only information which the girls have happily divulged on the shows themselves is included, and the girls are only ever referred to by the names they've used within the babe show genre. The e-book is sympathetic to Babestation and Party Girls, but not, I hope, to the extent that it reads like an advert.

The entire folder containing the e-book has been compressed to a zip file and uploaded to the Mediafire file host. You need to click on the link, then download the zip file/folder from Mediafire. Once you've downloaded the zip folder, right-click it and select Extract All. Follow the instructions until you've finished extracting. It should only take half a minute or so. Now click on the extracted folder and open the HTML file PG.htm. This should load everything into your browser and allow you to read the e-book. I've tested the process on a second PC and it's worked for me so hopefully you'll find it works for you too. Sorry about the hassle of unzipping, but it was the only way I could do it without the downloader having to sign up for a Mediafire premium account.

Please bear in mind that this is written as interpreted by one viewer and that not everyone will agree with my interpretation. I've tried to be as open-minded as possible and take multiple views into account. But I know from reading the forum that everyone has a slightly different take on the facts. This is mine, but it may not be yours. Anyway, if you enjoyed Party Girls, maybe you can relive at least some of your memories through this. I've had a great time looking back - hope you do too.

Download Party Girls e-book (25MB zip file via Mediafire)
15-10-2010 22:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

RE: PARTY GIRLS e-book - download
Many thanks for this, I have only just seen it this morning. It was very interesting.
There is a technical problem that stopped me using my firefox browser to view the content after downloading and unzipping.
I had to go into the PG_files folder, and view the .JPG files it contained, in a picture viewer to see any of the pages.
Opening up the PG.htm file in my browser just got a black screen.

I examined the source code for the PG.htm file and it looked ok at first. I then realised what the problem was. Its links point to "image001.jpg" files etc. in the PG_files folder when they should be pointing to .JPG files.
I edited image001.jpg to image001.JPG in the PG.htm file source and it worked ok for the first page in firefox afterwards.
I will change the other links later.

If anyone does not want to edit the .htm file with a text editor, the alternative is to rename the file extension on all the 24 picture files in the folder from .JPG to .jpg
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2011 18:20 by TheWatcher.)
06-02-2011 14:31
Light Entertainment Offline
Senior Poster

RE: PARTY GIRLS e-book - download
(06-02-2011 14:31 )TheWatcher Wrote:  There is a technical problem that stopped me using my firefox browser to view the content after downloading and unzipping...

Thanks TheWatcher. It will load into some Firefox browsers as is. It loads into my Firefox 3.6.13 without hitch, and also into my Opera and Internet Explorer, so hopefully a fair number of downloaders will still be able to view the whole thing as per my original post. However, what you say makes perfect sense (some browsers must see an upper case extension as a separate entity from a lower case extension), and it's very good of you to post a solution for those who encounter the same problem as you. Sorry to anyone who's had this extra hassle. Thanks again.
07-02-2011 20:07

Click here to watch Babestation TV