babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average

Chantel Lane

RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Chantel Lane
As a founder member of the regenerated Babeworld, thought it time to start a daytime thread for the gorgeous blonde, better known for nightshows here & TVX, ClubParadiso, etc.Heart

Chantel has been on all morning, looking obviously more demure than we are used to in patterned blue basque & red bra, sprawled on the red couch that saw plenty of action last night with Wendy Taylor & Ruby Summers.

16-10-2010 11:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

RE: Chantel Lane
Chantel has had a few good dayshows already, her outfit today is quite tame compared to some of the PVC domme numbers she wore a few weeks ago. Still looking gorgeous today, I'm a big fan of hers.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
16-10-2010 11:52
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Chantel on the day shows again;
..... hang on though, she was on last night & she's just announced she's working 'til 1300.......
that's 2100-1300, that's a 16 hour shift, are they desparate for staff, last night she was co-presenting with Rachel Taylor between 2100-0500, who started her shift at 1330, 15 1/2 hour shift.

This could be ideal for Danica, currently MIA, could fit a full months workload into a single shift ......TongueTongue

23-10-2010 08:18
DGxxx Away
Pteronophobes beware!

Just a quick post to say I am so impressed with daytime Chantel. She is warm, witty and friendly. A total and utter delight. All daytime girls should be like this but they are clearly not!

Having said that, Babeworld are clearly doing something right as Amanda, Faye and Teri are similarly impressive. I may have a soft spot for Rachel too, but I don't think anybody will have noticed!

D G x x x
19-12-2010 15:38
mogga Offline
Jess Lloyd lover

Babeworld are doing a great job, im a big Chantel and Rachel fan
20-12-2010 11:37

Click here to watch Babestation TV