Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average

Debut Shows

welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Debut Shows
Debut Shows on GSL

All with a FREE CHAT session before the show, come and chat for free!
[Image: 13.gif][Image: 13.gif][Image: 13.gif]

Sunday 17th at 21.00 BST - - The very sexy JoJo Shaw
[Image: tn_75.jpg][Image: 10.gif]
Bunny girl

It's the end of the weekend and back to work tomorrow, if you're feeling down I'm here to cheer you up - and what's better than me waiting for you in bed in a cute and sexy bunnygirl outfit? I'll be wearing a short black sheer chemise trimmed with white fur, a collar, fluffy tail and ears, long black gloves with white cuffs, a garter belt and sheer black stockings. I'll tease you by removing my sexy outfit till I'm wearing nothing but my tiny sheer black thong and maybe my ears Smile

Monday at 22.00 BST - - The Page 3 favourite Daisy Watts
[Image: tn_85.jpg][Image: 10.gif]
Sexy Secretary

Do you often fantasise about sexy secretaries? Admiring how demure and professional they look but wondering what they're wearing under their suit and whether they're naughty out of work? Tonight I'm going to make that fantasy come true Smile I'll be dressed as a very professional secretary in a knee-length black skirt, shirt and black waistcoat, hair tied up and spectacles on. If you're lucky you might get a peek up my skirt at my sheer black stockings and black lingerie. If you're very lucky you'll see A LOT more Wink
17-10-2010 10:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

lucy-anne brooks