Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average

MILF Shows

Charlemagne Offline

MILF Shows
Why are the MILF Shows so popular?

They are the one area of the babeshows that have grown in popularity.
Another new show began last month which seems to be drawing in the callers. And Mel is proving to be a big hit on ChatTV.

The ladies come in all shapes and sizes, some are still well toned, others less so. And there's one on the circuit who makes my balls go into hidding.

Serena (Hazel May) is in her 50's, but she was seldom without a call. But alas, the shake ups have left her without a show.

Anyone out there a Psychiatrist?
20-10-2010 09:03
Find all posts by this user
groundnpound Offline
Posting Machine

RE: MILF Shows
MILF Smile
"Mother I'd Like (to) Fuck"
mothers, whether married, separated or divorced, that a male individual sees as physicaly attractive enough to want to have sexual intercourse with them. Just cuz their moms doesn't mean that they don't need a spark in their love life. If they've ever breastfed,they have really responsive nipples and a core of erectile tissue in their breasts. The ones in good shape have worked at regaining control over their vaginas (Kegel exercises).MILFs are usually real careful about birth control, they know accidents happen but they take responsible steps. They want to fuck with abandon, with no romantic complications for their under-19 family.
A MILF is any mother that is sexually desirable.

For me MILFS are untouchable.Totally my favourite type of female!They seem to be all around you as you go through life lol..Your teacher in schoool..Your Doctor...Your Neighbour...Your Mums friends!!!Damn it they're everywhere! There's just something about the hot older women that gets me every time! You just know they're gonna be awsome in bed! The experience they have is key to this lol you know your gonna get the ride of your life from a a hot MILF!
Not surprised that the MILF shows are doing so well Charle..Who really can resist the lure of a sexy older babe! Wink

Check them out on the MILF thread! Smile

(This post was last modified: 20-10-2010 11:34 by groundnpound.)
20-10-2010 11:29
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

I love MILF,STongueTongueTongue Cant believe that Hazel May isnt on the channelsSadSadSad Get Hazel back soon please, miss the bushTongueTongueTongueTongue
21-10-2010 11:16
Charlemagne Offline

Lots of the guys have their Favourite Milf... I know that Mark has Wink

I like them if the babe has a toned body.

Mel (ChatTV's mum) falls into that category as well as the new babe Ashley from Red Light District.

And Socatoa bring back Hazel, but without the bush....
(This post was last modified: 21-10-2010 12:31 by Charlemagne.)
21-10-2010 12:27
Regenerated Online
An Unearthly Child

MILFS are definately one of my favourite type of woman. I've often been attracted to more experienced ladies. The Red Light TV channels are right up my street. Great viewing wether day or night, been loving the likes of Ashleigh, Mellie D and plenty more on there.

Now they just need to get Hazel May and Louise Hodges on there.. Big Grin

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
21-10-2010 13:13
Suurbier Offline
Master Poster

2 words... Vicky ThomasTongue
21-10-2010 13:55
tsurugi Offline
Banned

I am yet to see a milf on one of these channels to be honest. Plenty of mature women but none to rival stiflers mom or ladies that can be called true milfs.

Just look at the difference between american milfs and british they get lisa ann and the best we can do is josephine james Wink
21-10-2010 14:53
groundnpound Offline
Posting Machine

Some of the American Milfs are off the chain! I'd still do Josephine though!

21-10-2010 15:34
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

"milf" used to mean a woman in her late 20s or early 30s, with young kids and young enough to have more. Still young enough to be fit and attractive, but experienced. The so called "milf" channels are more like granny channels.

(And before people write in, that means a woman over 40 in Essex).

Gone fishing
21-10-2010 22:10
Krill Liberator Offline
Vapid Response Unit

(21-10-2010 14:53 )tsurugi Wrote:  I am yet to see a milf on one of these channels to be honest. Plenty of mature women but none to rival stiflers mom or ladies that can be called true milfs.

Just look at the difference between american milfs and british they get lisa ann and the best we can do is josephine james Wink
he he, you wanna meet one or two of the ones I know, ha ha ha!ShyTongue
But on a more serious note, (yawn) it's true that MILF and 'mature' are frequently mistaken for the same thing - one is a very much more tightly defined category (personal taste bandwidth notwithstanding) as opposed to the latter catch-all descriptor. Hmmmm.bladewave
CLARIFICATION NEEDED methinks.

Missing key events. Talking bollocks. Making stuff up.
~~~SAVE THE KRILL!~~~
21-10-2010 23:15
Thread Closed