Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average

Do we ever consider ... ?

ABW Offline
Junior Poster

Do we ever consider ... ?
There are many posts on the threads devoted to many babes wanting to know when they will be back on again, or words to that effect, sometimes when the babe in question has only been away from the screen for a few days.

Do we ever consider that it may be their time of the month and most certainly not a time to be on one of the shows!?

Just have a little consideration sometimes and thought for what may be occuring for the girls.
(This post was last modified: 20-10-2010 16:47 by ABW.)
20-10-2010 16:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
woods1976 Offline
bird brain

RE: Do we ever consider ... ?
LORD in the past i have sinned. i have been impatient and showed a complete lack of understanding towards the girls.
FORGIVE ME LORD.
20-10-2010 17:02
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

do we ever consider that for the girls this is just a job and they have better things to do with their evenings than sit around in their undies while dirty old men ring them up for a wank? like going out with friends or doing their shopping or chilling indoors.

This just pays well but equally we could get into the debate about certain people who assume an ownership and believe there is a solid relationship with tv babe of his or her choosing
21-10-2010 22:13
here4fun Offline
Senior Poster

this thread is hilarious! lol
21-10-2010 22:24
Jam Da Man Offline

Do we ever consider the carbon footprint that the babe shows are making?

All of the TVs, VCRs, DVD Recorders, Freeview recorders, Sky & Sky+ boxes, and of course PCs all running in the name of watching some babes in their underwear.
Also the electricity the shows themselves use must be huge; with all of the studio lights, cameras, phone chargers and PCs for doing the OSGs and that.
Also getting the babes (and crew) to and from the studios requires (in most cases) petrol, and oil.

I can't speak for anybody else, but to answer my own question, "No, not really."

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

21-10-2010 22:29

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS