Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 2.45 Average

Red Light Lounge/Central - Web Stream

aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

RE: Red Light Lounge/Central - Web Stream
Hang on, first it was supposed to be improved by Monday (Today), now it's changed to sometime this week. Surprised

If there was supposed to be an improvement in the stream quality today, then I'm not seeing any. bladewave

As they seem to be taking over most of what BangMedia had, why not take over their website, and utilise that as well. At least you'll have enough streams in place for the new channels. And the quality will be better than the one's you have at the moment.
10-01-2011 22:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
salimos Offline
Master Poster

yeh. They have to take over the BB servers. The quality was far better in BB webstream. Can't waiting for the new promised improvements. Sad I don't wanna missing again danni and Cathy tomorrow.
10-01-2011 23:27
cathybarry Offline
Senior Poster

NEW WEBSTREAM NOW LIVE !!!!!
(10-01-2011 23:27 )salimos Wrote:  yeh. They have to take over the BB servers. The quality was far better in BB webstream. Can't waiting for the new promised improvements. Sad I don't wanna missing again danni and Cathy tomorrow.
13-01-2011 01:23
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Yes I've noticed. Thanks Big Grin

It's a lot better quality, but could still be improved.

1. A better frame rate would be nice.
2. you could deinterlace your picture before transmission. As that would improve the picture even more.

But thanks once again. It's a good start. Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 13-01-2011 01:46 by aceman65.)
13-01-2011 01:30
rover Offline

(13-01-2011 01:23 )cathybarry Wrote:  NEW WEBSTREAM NOW LIVE !!!!!

It's a great improvement thanks Cathy.

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
13-01-2011 01:30
salimos Offline
Master Poster

Improved but not enough. I agree with aceman. A better frame rate would be more appreciated. A fuzziness is still perceived when the girl or the cameraman are in movement. Hope they could take that in consideration.
I don't want to be so demanding. It's just because you are the best channel in this moment for me Wink
13-01-2011 02:43
deltic Offline
Senior Poster

[split] Dionne Mendez Red Light Central chat and discussion
Not having sky can only hope the webstream improves a hell of a lot or all the new girls talents will be wasted . A 5 hour freeview slot would be superb.
13-01-2011 12:21
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Dionne Mendez Red Light Central chat and discussion
(13-01-2011 12:21 )deltic Wrote:  Not having sky can only hope the webstream improves a hell of a lot or all the new girls talents will be wasted . A 5 hour freeview slot would be superb.
They have already improved the web stream , not yet tried it myself , i watch on Sky but Cathy Barry says the improvements were made yesterday Smile .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 13-01-2011 12:28 by mr mystery.)
13-01-2011 12:27
kaelene Offline
Banned

RE: Dionne Mendez Red Light Central chat and discussion
just check the web stream and it a lot better and there only a small OSG in the bottem right conner that does not cover ant of the babe Big Grin other channel should take note has for the freeview channel i pm cathy the other day and she said there will be a freeview channel in the near futer RLC looking like a good channel Big Grin
13-01-2011 13:22
kaelene Offline
Banned

(13-01-2011 01:23 )cathybarry Wrote:  NEW WEBSTREAM NOW LIVE !!!!!
(10-01-2011 23:27 )salimos Wrote:  yeh. They have to take over the BB servers. The quality was far better in BB webstream. Can't waiting for the new promised improvements. Sad I don't wanna missing again danni and Cathy tomorrow.

well i think the web stream much better and you have full screen and sound good OSG (small in one conner) RLC is moving forward day by day and other channel are going back ward in tream of OSG adds boxes not the babes they do an very good job Big Grin keep doing what you doing cathy Big Grin
13-01-2011 13:36

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL