babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Storm - Credit Card Service

docutech Offline
Posting Machine

RE: How Do I Cancel The Credit Card Subscription?
(17-01-2011 12:06 )kissit Wrote:  Having just called our credit card number I agree that the intro does not explain the details clearly enough and I apologise for that. I have contacted the service provider and instructed them to make a new recording. When a caller now phones up the credit card numbers they have the option of pressing 3 to hear more about the service, this includes all the details about the subscription.

However, the credit card service we offer is run by THE SAME COMPANY that runs Elite's credit card service which is clear enough to anyone who reads the comprehensive terms and conditions that both Elite and Club Paradiso run on screen. You will see that we explain the details of the credit card subscription, the service provider details and give and auto-unsubscribe number for Ireland and helplines for both Ireland and the UK. I cannot test the Ireland numbers but I have just tested the UK helpline and was immediately connected.

I take a lot of time to make sure that our pricing is as transparent as possible and if anything, our scrolling terms and conditions are even more explicit than some of those on other channels. Most of the details are in the scroll rather than on the main graphics as they would otherwise take up too much room.

There will be BIG changes coming soon, and the long-promised VIP club should be ready for launch at the beginning of march.

In the meantime, if you're unhappy, you can kissit Big Grin

Thanks for the response Mr Kissit and the changes i'll test them out lol

The Elite service is a very good concept to follow, no ringing up phone lines or giving card numbers out on the line and NO subscription.

Just simply log on to their web site go to 'pay by card' and register your user name and card details.

Then if / when you want to speak to one of the girlies on the TV, just log on, purchase however much credit you want by card from £10.00 upwards and just call the alternative number given.

This gets you straight through to the model as you would paying by phone ....paying by card is great for those guys who don't want their missus seeing any dodgy numbers on the phone bill lol and great because it's flexible and allows you to better control your spend (well in theory until the horny model on the line makes you scrap that plan! ) plus massive bonus ....the calls only cost £1.00 a min !!!

Don't get me wrong I really enjoy CP especially CP day with its genuine girls and 'quality' of conversation but whether day or night this Elite facilty remains a very attractive proposition to a vunerable single young guy like me lol
(This post was last modified: 17-01-2011 20:40 by docutech.)
17-01-2011 20:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kissit Offline
Junior Poster

RE: How Do I Cancel The Credit Card Subscription?
I'll look into the possibilities of setting something similar up on our site.
17-01-2011 21:11
gfunk Away
Junior Poster

'Storm'/'Club Paradiso' Credit Card Service
Not sure if anyone has brought this up before but i recently joined this service which is run by Rampant and have so far not been able to get through, first i had an issue where it would put you through to a recorded conversation with someone called Louisa and that was rectified to now asking all of the security information and then a pause for about 20 secs and then the call cuts off, obviously this still takes money from your balance.
Rampant were pretty good after my initial email as they gave me extra credits, this thread is not a dig at them but more to see if anyone has managed to get this service working and possibly has a number that works.
11-06-2011 00:49
STORM OFFICIAL Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Storm (Club Paradiso) Credit Card Service
Our tv credit card service is run by Blackdog, are you talking about this one or the one on our website? The website system is handled by an external company, but i don't know if they use Rampant. Either way, we're sorry that you're experiencing problems with this. There should be helpline numbers on tv and on web, but could you please send me a private message with your details and I will make sure someone looks into this.
11-06-2011 09:25
gfunk Away
Junior Poster

RE: Storm (Club Paradiso) Credit Card Service
^^^
Believe it or not this still isnt resolved, i do reiterate that this is NOT the fault of Storm but is the fault of rampant who do the cc call thing through the website, its a shame as there are several babes i would like to call on storm Elle being one of them but i refuse to pay when i have 40 of credit that i cannot use (a lot of this was given to me by rampant for the problem)
im interested to know if anyone else has had problems with this service (the one not actually run by Storm) as i did email rampant regarding this and stated that i had reported them to the relevant company regarding this which i actually did and i also stated that Storm had done everything they could to help, i got a direct reply from someone at rampant within a day or so and he couldnt do enough to help, i supplied all info as requested, tried the number again as requested, then supplied all the info again as requested and have yet to hear back despite a few emails, this has been going on for over 6 months and i have long since given up my plight.
Im just gutted i cant use that credit and my original 20 quid was paid for nothing really.
again i must add that this really is no fault of Storm and only reason i post is because link is still there and i dont want anyone else falling prey to rampant.
06-11-2011 23:42

Click here to watch Babestation TV