babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Storm - Credit Card Service

MeTarzan Offline
Holly McGuire lives in my Tree

RE: How do i cancel the credit card subscription?
(31-10-2010 15:00 )GeezerGeezer Wrote:  No, they can keep taking money from the old card - there's little you can do except persuade them to stop, or convince your card issuer that it's an unauthorised transaction.

The last point is a very important one - they can continue taking the money and the only way you can stop them is to tell your bank/provider the charge is fraudulent and initiate a chargeback/refund.

Take my advice - never, ever, ever use your real credit card for purchases like this. Get a PAYG card and only put enough money in to cover your immediate purchases. Then, if something goes wrong, they can't go on charging you.
02-11-2010 11:43
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

RE: How Do I Cancel The Credit Card Subscription?
Anyway else used CP's credit card service as advertised on screen ?

I rang the 0190 891 9892 number and seemed to go through to an area call the 'Chat Club' but the information was very hazy and seemed a generic service so hesitated to go any further.

Elite offer a direct credit card service which allows calls for a £1 a min, I was hoping this was simular. I accept it automatically deducts every month which is fine as long as I know what the saving is (if there's a saving) and how to cancel it lol

Any comments appreciated.
03-01-2011 21:06
bobek Offline
Banned

(03-01-2011 21:06 )docutech Wrote:  Elite offer a direct credit card service which allows calls for a £1 a min, I was hoping this was simular. I accept it automatically deducts every month which is fine as long as I know what the saving is (if there's a saving) and how to cancel it lol

As already mentioned by others, NEVER give anyone a continuous authority on a credit card or a debit card linked to a bank account. They can charge the card ad infinitum, in some cases even after you cancel. If that happens, the only way to stop it is provide evidence to the card issuer that you have cancelled and declare as a unauthorised transaction.
(This post was last modified: 03-01-2011 22:45 by bobek.)
03-01-2011 22:44
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(03-01-2011 22:44 )bobek Wrote:  
(03-01-2011 21:06 )docutech Wrote:  Elite offer a direct credit card service which allows calls for a £1 a min, I was hoping this was simular. I accept it automatically deducts every month which is fine as long as I know what the saving is (if there's a saving) and how to cancel it lol

As already mentioned by others, NEVER give anyone a continuous authority on a credit card or a debit card linked to a bank account. They can charge the card ad infinitum, in some cases even after you cancel. If that happens, the only way to stop it is provide evidence to the card issuer that you have cancelled and declare as a unauthorised transaction.

I concur, personally I've never had money taken every month direct from a credit card, bank yes with different sites monthly fixed subscriptions via cc bill etc but not credit card. The Elite service where you pay for what you want when you want etc is the solution required.

The whole thing needs explaining something the auto message fails adequately to do, I've asked CP to explain the process.
04-01-2011 06:42
adamski67 Offline
Love Rebecca Ryder

Just phone you bank and tell you card has been stolen then NO ONE can charge that old card as it will be blocked, they may continue to try but the bank will block it
04-01-2011 14:46
bobek Offline
Banned

(04-01-2011 14:46 )adamski67 Wrote:  Just phone you bank and tell you card has been stolen then NO ONE can charge that old card as it will be blocked, they may continue to try but the bank will block it

On a continuous authority the Company can simply apply to the card issuer for new details and carry on taking payment.
04-01-2011 19:03
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

Like I said the whole concept just simply needs explaining to see if there's any value in it in the first, if its just any alternative way to pay other than the phone bill I have no interest.

The service is advertised quite clearly and not in the small print at the bottom of the screen so needs some justification.

Elite's scheme is great keeps any calls off the household bill (for those guys with other halves out there) no committment and brings the calls down to a £1 a minute......maybe I should ring Elite instead lol.
04-01-2011 21:12
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

Bob Paradiso (the owner) posts to this forum so if you're having problems why not drop him a line?

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

16-01-2011 05:51
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(16-01-2011 05:51 )mr williams Wrote:  Bob Paradiso (the owner) posts to this forum so if you're having problems why not drop him a line?

Thanks Mr Williams followed it up with CP the other week.

As said if you ring the card service number advertised on screen, you get a pre recorded message advertising something called 'chat club' within 30 seconds its askimg for your card details ..mm yeah right lol... but there's no details of discounts / specifics / cancellations etc its all very vague.

Also spoke to the company who oversea 'the chat club' facilty but they also gave little info about the specifics of the service.

Basically its just a roundabout way via a third party to allow guys to pay by card and not have calls appearing on the phone bill, (though there's no discount unlike Elite's card service) but its so poorly explained and doesn't have clear links to CP that personally I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole.

The guys at CP have been helpful but gave me the same sort of feedback, we all agree CP having its own VIP / Card service etc for regulars or those who want to use cards is the best solution if viable.
16-01-2011 14:00
kissit Offline
Junior Poster

Having just called our credit card number I agree that the intro does not explain the details clearly enough and I apologise for that. I have contacted the service provider and instructed them to make a new recording. When a caller now phones up the credit card numbers they have the option of pressing 3 to hear more about the service, this includes all the details about the subscription.

However, the credit card service we offer is run by THE SAME COMPANY that runs Elite's credit card service which is clear enough to anyone who reads the comprehensive terms and conditions that both Elite and Club Paradiso run on screen. You will see that we explain the details of the credit card subscription, the service provider details and give and auto-unsubscribe number for Ireland and helplines for both Ireland and the UK. I cannot test the Ireland numbers but I have just tested the UK helpline and was immediately connected.

I take a lot of time to make sure that our pricing is as transparent as possible and if anything, our scrolling terms and conditions are even more explicit than some of those on other channels. Most of the details are in the scroll rather than on the main graphics as they would otherwise take up too much room.

There will be BIG changes coming soon, and the long-promised VIP club should be ready for launch at the beginning of march.

In the meantime, if you're unhappy, you can kissit Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 17-01-2011 11:46 by kissit.)
17-01-2011 11:06

Click here to watch Babestation TV