Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average

£1 per minute landline calls!

kissit Offline
Junior Poster

£1 per minute landline calls!
Club Paradiso will be running landline calls for the day show only at £1 per minute - make the most of it!

The lovely Izzy will be on the day show today...
01-11-2010 13:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

RE: £1 per minute landline calls!
(01-11-2010 13:06 )kissit Wrote:  Club Paradiso will be running landline calls for the day show only at £1 per minute - make the most of it!

The lovely Izzy will be on the day show today...

Excellent innovation guys, this does makes a significant difference both in the wallet and in the mind, I hate clock watching when you ring a lady as to me its a bit disrespectful but at £1.50 a min its inevitable at times.

The CP day girls are great company.... and very stimulating in my opinion, so well done CP !!
01-11-2010 19:16
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

Lets hope the other channels take noteWink
01-11-2010 19:27
Robbie11 Offline
Senior Poster

There is no reason why ALL channels should notbe charging this as a MAXIMUM. Its bad enough if it costs £1.50 p/min but your 1st minute of a call is taken up listening to waffle.

If re-incarntion exists, I wanna come back as Louise's undies.

Fave babes: Melissa, Evelyn, Emma, Louise, Gemma, Sammie, Alaska, Roxy, Lucy, Alice, Adele, Rosie, Kate
04-11-2010 17:20
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(04-11-2010 17:20 )Robbie11 Wrote:  There is no reason why ALL channels should notbe charging this as a MAXIMUM. Its bad enough if it costs £1.50 p/min but your 1st minute of a call is taken up listening to waffle.

Concur with Robbie11,

I agree £1 a minute should be the max on the day channels, I can talk for England and with the right girl a day call can easily run to 30 / 40 mins of call time, don't get me wrong I find this rewarding and enjoyable whatever the subject.... though crucially CP is also very obliging and conclusive in a 'daytime way'.....

Personally words and tease turn me on the most, but there is an obvious difference in the visual stimulation from day to nights so the minute rate cost in my opinion should reflect this.
04-11-2010 19:00
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

Really enjoying the reduced rates, great to be able to make that 'cheeky' call or listen in without having one eye on the phone bill.

Very 'rewarding' to talk or hear the girls in full flow, Sam T and Steph and were very uplifting on the mornings this weekend .......mmm how about a two girl cross over of an hour CP ....would love to be in the middle of those two !

Well done keep it going.
08-11-2010 07:49
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

Fair play CP for the £1 a minute day rates thoroughly enjoyed taking advantage of them....suppose it had to end at some point......there's been some on- screen mentions of a VIP club coming soon .....hope this includes an innovation to reward guys who would like to spend a bit more time on the phone....something that benefits and appreciates both channel and caller.
21-11-2010 13:35
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(21-11-2010 13:35 )docutech Wrote:  Fair play CP for the £1 a minute day rates thoroughly enjoyed taking advantage of them....suppose it had to end at some point......there's been some on- screen mentions of a VIP club coming soon .....hope this includes an innovation to reward guys who would like to spend a bit more time on the phone....something that benefits and appreciates both channel and caller.

Anymore news on VIP club CP guys ? Is there a newsletter ? as nothing has ever come through.
05-12-2010 13:21
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

Any updated VIP news CP guys ?
15-12-2010 06:58
kissit Offline
Junior Poster

(15-12-2010 06:58 )docutech Wrote:  Any updated VIP news CP guys ?

A soft-launch of the VIP club will hopefully be happening mid-January.
15-12-2010 15:32