Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average

£1 per minute landline calls!

kissit Offline
Junior Poster

RE: £1 per minute landline calls!
(25-01-2011 19:36 )docutech Wrote:  Not sure how practical these things are to set up, but I suppose the simplest way to my mind is for a guy to pay a set amount each month etc to join the 'VIP' club and then as a reward get reduced call rates when / if he rings up.

While Its not so much a club etc but as mentioned elsewhere I do think Elite's service via their website where a guy has the option of paying by credit card to get a reduced rate is a good one and its non committal.

Appreciate things are not so black & white but like in any business I think companies need to keep their bread & butter regulars happy when times are hard ...if you excuse the pun.

Ok, I'll keep that in mind.
26-01-2011 22:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(24-01-2011 09:17 )kissit Wrote:  I genuinely have sacked the web designer for failing to deliver anything on time, for being impossible to contact and for being a bit shit. I appointed someone else to design a new area for the site last week and we will be testing it hopefully mid-feb. All being well we will be launching beginning of March.

Mid Feb ...how's the new web site coming on Mr Kissitt ? VIP Club any progress ?

Regards
14-02-2011 07:13
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(14-02-2011 07:13 )docutech Wrote:  
(24-01-2011 09:17 )kissit Wrote:  I genuinely have sacked the web designer for failing to deliver anything on time, for being impossible to contact and for being a bit shit. I appointed someone else to design a new area for the site last week and we will be testing it hopefully mid-feb. All being well we will be launching beginning of March.

Mid Feb ...how's the new web site coming on Mr Kissitt ? VIP Club any progress ?

Regards

Start of March ....any update guys good bad or ugly ?

Regards

Docy
03-03-2011 19:08
schmoo Away
Master Poster

Would love to have £1 per min landline calls back..

.. especially now the very sexy Angelina is one of CP's secretaries. I've called her regularly since she first got my attention(!) and i'm more than willing to continue.

But please.. have a heart, some sympathy for poor old schmoo - it's costing me a bloody fortune! Failing that, some concessionary rates specifically for old schmoo for his regular need of Angelina!

Maybe slightly off topic now (sorry),

So the website, i read earlier that a VIP club was an idea being bandied about to maybe include concessionary rates for regular callers?? So what's the news? The "new" website i also heard was imminent, what's the story here too? Will it include a schedule?
22-05-2011 20:57
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

I concur £1 a minute makes a huge difference to ones bill, and is a great incentive to call, great for attracting new callers.

Club P was always the only channel I rang as I found it less pretentious and more genuine plus a bit more relaxed in its day chat than its bigger rivals.

But the lack of communication (good or bad) over things like VIP which is over 6 months since its mention and the general lack of appreciation for regulars and guys who spend good money and time on the phone was the reason I stopped calling

Nothing to do with the girls or the outfits or even the cost purely the lack of feedback and appreciation ...it doesn't take a lot but its cost them a significant lot in day minutes ...pity really and not how I deal with my customers.

I suppose for every lost docutech there's three more in the phone queue .......
26-05-2011 06:21
schmoo Away
Master Poster

As Storm have now taken over.. i put to them the same request i previously put to CP:

(22-05-2011 20:57 )schmoo Wrote:  Would love to have £1 per min landline calls back..

.. especially now the very sexy Angelina is one of CP's secretaries. I've called her regularly since she first got my attention(!) and i'm more than willing to continue.

But please.. have a heart, some sympathy for poor old schmoo - it's costing me a bloody fortune! Failing that, some concessionary rates specifically for old schmoo for his regular need of Angelina!

So how about it Storm!!?
06-07-2011 14:07
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(06-07-2011 14:07 )schmoo Wrote:  As Storm have now taken over.. i put to them the same request i previously put to CP:
~~~~
~~~~

Though I believe call volumes went up on the last promotion I don't think they went up sufficiantly enough to create bigger profits.

Personally I thought it was a great promotion it certainly increased my call ratio while its good to do something different to stay ahead of your competitors.

If the dayshows are going chat / flirt only then £1.50 a min is too high I've not spoken to one model yet on a channel who hasn't said 'there's no way I'd pay that' ..to be frank it's ridiculous.... but we are weak and we fall for it myself included on many an occasion.
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2011 23:10 by docutech.)
06-07-2011 23:09