Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.92 Average

TVX - Honey TV On Freeview Ch192

ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

RE: TVX On Freeview
I will enjoy myself regardless and check it out.Smile

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
04-11-2010 17:21
Find all posts by this user
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

im sure you will keep us all updated with progress during the night Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2010 20:00 by simplymarko.)
04-11-2010 19:51
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Yep, what a terrible idea this has turned out to be. In fact, all the babe channels should be banned from Freeview. Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2010 19:54 by Chilly.)
04-11-2010 19:54
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

RE: Cream Live on Freeview ch191 last night
Was just about to post their names when I realised they're named by the OSGs. Cali has just left Elite, Honey has previously worked on Babeworld, and TVX is the only channel I've seen Rachael on. Think freeviewers are in for a treat with this channel, with girls such as Honey, Flo, Hannah Prentice and Bonnie Lee hopefully appearing, not to mention the (relatively) low cost.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
04-11-2010 20:21
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

The osgs are reasonable aswell, much better than the bs osgs. The girls on these channels seem more chilled out too. Agree with you totally that us freeviewers are in for a treat, I'm going to check it and honey tv tonight. Even viewers like myself that don't phone can enjoy and appreciate the shows the girls put on. Also to admire their beauty too.Smile

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
04-11-2010 20:28
kaelene Offline
Banned

The more babes channel on freeview the better new show new girls now bs that are on freeview will have to up there game lol xmas come early for freeviewers Big Grin
04-11-2010 20:48
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

hmmm....with limited bandwidth available for transmission of programmes at the moment, I completely disagree with this statements.
I would imagine that most terestrial TV viewers would rather the channels available to them were more informative and family entertainment based, a good start would be a dedicated sports channel again even if it was not top draw sports, I would also think a decent comedy station would be good. I am sure most people would rather that than just a lot of stations filled up with girls dancing around in bra's and repeats of top gear which appears to be the way the freeview platform is heading!
04-11-2010 21:24
NHawk Offline
Senior Poster

(04-11-2010 21:24 )simplymarko Wrote:  I would imagine that most terestrial TV viewers would rather the channels available to them were more informative and family entertainment based, a good start would be a dedicated sports channel again even if it was not top draw sports, I would also think a decent comedy station would be good. I am sure most people would rather that than just a lot of stations filled up with girls dancing around in bra's and repeats of top gear which appears to be the way the freeview platform is heading!

Good point, but what demand is there for any of these after midnight? That's the only time babe channels can afford to be on Freeview, when most are asleep and it doesn't have an effect on their viewing choice.

I do agree that many of the channels on freeview aren't up to much though. Repeats from the big channels and C-grade imports the Sky channels don't want. Would love it if someone made a big investment in a channel to try and rival the big 5.
04-11-2010 21:49
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

true, I can agree that, there is a certain type of fan though who believes once it gets to 9pm the babeshows should start on Freeview. and I dont think they are realistic or appreciative of the resources available.

I would however worry about the risk of oversatuating the market, I mean at the moment on Sky say there are maybe 12 channels in amongst say 700-ish meaning its a fraction of a percent. Freeview can only realistically show up to about 18 different channels at a time using its current tech, so there is a much higher percentage of the overal viewing capacity dedicated to these shows which ultimately may not be a good thing all round
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2010 22:45 by simplymarko.)
04-11-2010 22:37
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

Just found out Ani James and Rachael are on tonight.

FAVOURITE BABES

(This post was last modified: 05-11-2010 00:25 by ledders69.)
04-11-2010 22:56
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV