babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 54 Vote(s) - 3.22 Average

Donatella

madhatter13 Offline
Banned

RE: Donatella and her feet!!
(14-10-2010 13:41 )tvbabelover Wrote:  Well........this may be old news but i reckon iv found something pretty special about the gorgeous little donatella!under the name of jasmine? eek She gets booked for parties and private dates by foot fetish men and lets them lick tickel and worship her feet!!! Im a bit of a foot man myslelf and have been looking around for a foot party to see if its something i want to explore further and couldnt belive it when i came across photos of donatella on the site getting her feet licked! They look like very recent photos as well (by the hair style) wow i really want to book her!

Had no idea Donatella was into this kind of thing i remember calling her when she was on the chat once and started telling her how much i love feet and she changed the converstaion totally and said well i think its gross - and that was the end of that! lol
Did anyone know that Donatella works for a foot fetish party comapny maybe shes short of cash - although not sure how seeing as her dads a billionaire but you never no lol

wish she still worked on the show so i could ask her a few things about it.

still in shock - i love it its made my day

Just goes to show you can't take any one at face value if you pay them enough they will do it. Is her dad really that rich or was it all talk. Is life that bad for her or is work drying up. I just don't get it with Don any more she has gone down a notch in my book.
(This post was last modified: 18-10-2010 21:11 by madhatter13.)
18-10-2010 21:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
pitbullpar Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Donatella
so what if d is a bit of a foot freak its her choice shes not hurting anyone its all adult fun, is shes happy sleeping at night with the choices shes made i can't see what the feck its gotta do with any of us, why people feel the need to take the moral high ground just cus you don't like what shes gets up too tough, i bet theres things you do in your private life that others may not agree with, go enjoy life and stop judging people for what they do
18-10-2010 22:01
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Donatella and her feet!!
you can ask her on her twitter page littledonatella

(14-10-2010 13:41 )tvbabelover Wrote:  Well........this may be old news but i reckon iv found something pretty special about the gorgeous little donatella!

Did anyone know that Donatella works for a foot fetish party comapny under the name of jasmine? eek She gets booked for parties and private dates by foot fetish men and lets them lick tickel and worship her feet!!! Im a bit of a foot man myslelf and have been looking around for a foot party to see if its something i want to explore further and couldnt belive it when i came across photos of donatella on the site getting her feet licked! They look like very recent photos as well (by the hair style) wow i really want to book her!

Had no idea Donatella was into this kind of thing i remember calling her when she was on the chat once and started telling her how much i love feet and she changed the converstaion totally and said well i think its gross - and that was the end of that! lol

maybe shes short of cash - although not sure how seeing as her dads a billionaire but you never no lol

wish she still worked on the show so i could ask her a few things about it.

still in shock - i love it its made my day
20-10-2010 02:15
tvbabelover Offline
Senior Poster

I might just do that - chances are she wouldn't answer it honestly though hey. Thank for the link tho mike
11-11-2010 00:00
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

For any Donatella fans with a facebook account you can order her 2012 Calendar at https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Donate...8996027389
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2011 22:30 by mikedafc.)
08-11-2011 22:28
russmeyer Offline
Senior Poster

08-06-2014 08:59
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

This is a new YouTube series she is doing: http://youtu.be/nT0o2rL57io
13-01-2015 23:04