Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average

Serious warning for Elite TV

TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Serious warning for Elite TV
For anyone who can't be bothered reading the latest ofcom report, this is the swearing complaint against Elite

Elite Nights, Elite TV, 8 August 2010, 00:00 to 00:30
Ofcom viewed the material and noted there were two presenters. Presenter One was wearing a black thong, a strip of black material across her breasts and fishnet stockings. Presenter two was wearing a black leather bodice and leather, thigh-high boots. During the broadcast the presenters adopted various sexual positions for prolonged periods of time, including: lying on their backs with their legs wide open to camera and kneeling with their buttocks to camera and licking and stroking each other‟s inner thigh, anal and genital area; mimicking oral sex with a whip; and thrusting their bodies as though miming sexual intercourse. We noted in particular that during this output a explicit sexual discussion took place approximately 15 minutes into the broadcast:

Presenter One: “Well guys we‟re feeling so fucking dirty now.”
Presenter Two: “I absolutely love playing with your pussy.”
Presenter One: “I love the way you do it. You‟re the only woman that gets my cunt that wet.”
Presenter Two: “Do you like me touching your clit like that.” [Presenter Two‟s hand is out of frame].
Presenter One: “Yes. Feel like I need to repay the favour though.” [Presenter One‟s hand is out of frame].
Presenter Two: [Presenter One kissing Presenter Two‟s breasts] “I love it when you just suck my tits like that. Oh yes, fucking suck my tits. Oh your tongue all over my tits. Imagine you‟re cock rubbing all over my tits and her licking your cock. Whilst your cock is rubbing on my tits at the same time. I love the thought of that. And then watching a cock sliding up inside your pussy.”
[Presenter Two stroking thigh, breasts, genital area and stomach of Presenter One for remainder of conversation].
Presenter One: “Coming all over us. I love it in my arse.”
Presenter Two: “Taste it after it‟s been in up your arse.”
Presenter One: “All that shit covered cock in my mouth...”
Presenter Two: “...I want them to fuck your arse until its gaping sore.”
08-11-2010 18:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Serious warning for Elite TV
sounds like michelle thorne and caty cole's 2 4 1 session, very nice indeedTongue
08-11-2010 19:28
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

id say its caty cole & michelle thorne. its annoying elite have got punished as its well after the watershed. and does explain why they havent been together since

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2010 19:30 by Rammyrascal.)
08-11-2010 19:29
bazzae123 Offline
Senior Poster

(08-11-2010 19:29 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  id say its caty cole & michelle thorne. its annoying elite have got punished as its well after the watershed. and does explain why they havent been together since

I used to love those shows from Michelle, its a shame it had to stop. If I want to hear language like that now all I need to do is open the windows to the back of my house and listen to the teenagers in the park.
08-11-2010 19:35
bobek Offline
Banned

I'm assuming that was an accidental Open Mic?. If not, they were asking for trouble !
08-11-2010 19:40
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(08-11-2010 19:29 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  its annoying elite have got punished as its well after the watershed.

Am i correct in saying this is just the complaint and they havent actually been punished yet?

Interesting to hear exactly what the complainant was actually expecting to hear on a channel in that part of the EPG at that time of night...It baffles the mind!!!
08-11-2010 19:41
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

(08-11-2010 19:40 )bobek Wrote:  I'm assuming that was an accidental Open Mic?. If not, they were asking for trouble !

deffinately not accidental!! michelle used to tell us on the mic exactly what she wanted to do to us and vice versa when she was on the micBig Grin
08-11-2010 19:52
dazaman Away
Posting Machine

(08-11-2010 19:40 )bobek Wrote:  I'm assuming that was an accidental Open Mic?. If not, they were asking for trouble !

Nope no accident bobek and it was great to viewing, so now back to the 1960,s BBC public announcement on TV sessions on the mic.
Great work oftwat for watching our backs again.

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/13222

You can follow me on Twitter
08-11-2010 19:57
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(08-11-2010 19:41 )astonv1 Wrote:  
(08-11-2010 19:29 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  its annoying elite have got punished as its well after the watershed.

Am i correct in saying this is just the complaint and they havent actually been punished yet?

Interesting to hear exactly what the complainant was actually expecting to hear on a channel in that part of the EPG at that time of night...It baffles the mind!!!

thats what i meant and i agree what a prude to complain at explicit language at midnight

Piper Niven Superfan
08-11-2010 20:53
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

i wonder if this this had anything to do with the thorne leaving elite
08-11-2010 21:09