Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3 Average

[split] Lori Buckby - Elite Tv : Chat and Discussion

chrislatimer Offline
Banned

You cannot be serious hexit lori was always on at babestation holidays withstanding as this was when i used to be quite keen on her shows.

being the white knight dont suit you hexit it just feels wrong.

back on lori if shes on tonight at least it keeps rammy entertained.
09-11-2010 17:22
Find all posts by this user
HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Lori Buckby - Elite Tv : Chat and Discussion
(09-11-2010 17:22 )chrislatimer Wrote:  
Quote:lack of shifts played its part in her leaving B.S

You cannot be serious hexit lori was always on at babestation holidays withstanding as this was when i used to be quite keen on her shows.

being the white knight dont suit you hexit it just feels wrong.

back on lori if shes on tonight at least it keeps rammy entertained.
who the fuck you calling a white knight. i ain't defending any 1. i read the reply bytor and the rest made and answered appropriately....

lori to me is like marmite. sometimes i can fancy a bit but most of the time i can live without it.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2010 17:28 by HEX!T.)
09-11-2010 17:25
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

your post oozed white knightatitude so i commented on it.

so you are the fuck i am calling a white knight hexit.

and lori shouldnt of bragged about silly money offers, theres such thing as class dont you know.
09-11-2010 17:30
HEX!T Away
Retired

(09-11-2010 17:30 )chrislatimer Wrote:  your post oozed white knightatitude so i commented on it.

so you are the fuck i am calling a white knight hexit.

and lori shouldnt of bragged about silly money offers, theres such thing as class dont you know.

fuck u.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
09-11-2010 17:34
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

i notice her thread is always stone quiet when shes on, just took me as odd
09-11-2010 23:37
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(09-11-2010 23:37 )chrislatimer Wrote:  i notice her thread is always stone quiet when shes on, just took me as odd

Despite your obvious dislike for Lori, there is quite a large quantity of your posts on this thread, 33 posts so far,
it's over 10% of total posts & automatically qualifies you as a FANBOY........BounceBounceBounce

(This post was last modified: 10-11-2010 00:31 by RRROGER.)
10-11-2010 00:20
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

firstly this thread would be dead without mine and a few others point of view.

Now rrroger just because you ooze whiteknightatitude when it comes to the buckby. dont mean you can critique everyone who does not feel the same, your attempted polariasation of opinion is more of a failure then your attempts at being humourous .

the 10 percent rule you speak so dearly off (you qualify for this in at least 7 girls threads) only applys to complmentary worshipiriffic posts.

Thus i do not qualify.

as for lori i caught a lil of her show whilst hopping to tvx (i now have sky) and if it werent for the new OSG'S which signal shes on elite it would be like i entered a time warp to march of this year STILL THE SAME SHOW.
10-11-2010 00:41
ilovejodie Offline
Jodies Number 1 Fan

(10-11-2010 00:41 )chrislatimer Wrote:  firstly this thread would be dead without mine and a few others point of view.

Now rrroger just because you ooze whiteknightatitude when it comes to the buckby. dont mean you can critique everyone who does not feel the same, your attempted polariasation of opinion is more of a failure then your attempts at being humourous .

the 10 percent rule you speak so dearly off (you qualify for this in at least 7 girls threads) only applys to complmentary worshipiriffic posts.

Thus i do not qualify.

as for lori i caught a lil of her show whilst hopping to tvx (i now have sky) and if it werent for the new OSG'S which signal shes on elite it would be like i entered a time warp to march of this year STILL THE SAME SHOW.

what a load of rubbish this thread would be a whole lot better without you almost every single post has been negative towards lori

You and a small number of small minded people tried to ruin this thread so please dont think this thread would be dead without you

there are plenty more channels you can watch now you have sky the best thing to do is learn the channels numbers just incase you end watching elite going to elite by mistake again lol what a load of rubbish

I am and will always be jodie cox's number 1 fan
10-11-2010 01:07
ilovejodie Offline
Jodies Number 1 Fan

(10-11-2010 00:20 )RRROGER Wrote:  
(09-11-2010 23:37 )chrislatimer Wrote:  i notice her thread is always stone quiet when shes on, just took me as odd

Despite your obvious dislike for Lori, there is quite a large quantity of your posts on this thread, 33 posts so far,
it's over 10% of total posts & automatically qualifies you as a FANBOY........BounceBounceBounce

lol love it 33 posts about lori if i didnt rate someone i wouldnt waste my time on them i think rrroger is spot on also lori has just got on the mic she was speaking to someone called chris could it be him lol

I am and will always be jodie cox's number 1 fan
10-11-2010 01:11
2Bud Offline
Liverpool FC

(10-11-2010 01:07 )ilovejodie Wrote:  what a load of rubbish this thread would be a whole lot better without you almost every single post has been negative towards lori

You and a small number of small minded people tried to ruin this thread so please dont think this thread would be dead without you

there are plenty more channels you can watch now you have sky the best thing to do is learn the channels numbers just incase you end watching elite going to elite by mistake again lol what a load of rubbish

I disagree.
Everyone has a right to their own opinion.
Heres mine: Lori is not Elite.

My Favourite Babes: Ella, Adele, Cali, Dionne, Sophia

Liverpool FC
10-11-2010 01:13
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66