Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 44 Vote(s) - 2.61 Average

Roxy

rachelcolesman Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Roxy
everyones at. I don't like it. Sad

1. Clare Richards (Hottest Girl EVER) 2. Lexie Rider , 3 Ella Jolie. 4. Sophie Knight (Best Body Bar NONE!) 5. Hannah Martin !! (loving the night shows). I miss Charlie O. Still have a thing for Caty Cole, Lucy Anne Rachel Louise despite the dreaded job - broke my heart as did Lori.
15-11-2009 00:40
Find all posts by this user
mdevil316 Offline
Senior Poster

what is her facebook?
15-11-2009 00:45
Plankton Offline
Junior Poster

(15-11-2009 00:45 )mdevil316 Wrote:  what is her facebook?

I think the Facebook page in question is this one:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=...0495524141
I can't guarantee it though, as I no longer have a Facebook account to check.

So Monday's come and gone. Although private webcams don't personally appeal to me (they make me think about Leslie Grantham. I don't want to think about Leslie Grantham), I can't deny I'm intrigued to know how the show went. Did anyone see it? adamo? mikedafc? WELL!!?? Wink
17-11-2009 15:35
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah thats her f/book

She is only talking to people who want to book her for private webcams on her f/book so I have no idea how it went but providing that it was a sucess she will be doing that from now on.

(17-11-2009 15:35 )Plankton Wrote:  
(15-11-2009 00:45 )mdevil316 Wrote:  what is her facebook?

I think the Facebook page in question is this one:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=...0495524141
I can't guarantee it though, as I no longer have a Facebook account to check.

So Monday's come and gone. Although private webcams don't personally appeal to me (they make me think about Leslie Grantham. I don't want to think about Leslie Grantham), I can't deny I'm intrigued to know how the show went. Did anyone see it? adamo? mikedafc? WELL!!?? Wink
17-11-2009 17:57
roxyrox Offline

yes i have info coz im the real thing lol i thought id join on here to let you know i do read ur stuff and to u horrible gits keep ur shitty comments to urself lol

i have a privaye email if anyone wants to message me coz now i have fabba dabba internet i can reply to you all Smile if ur bore me i wont tho nur nur.....

some ppl write things about me that are not true so if u want to ask or find anything out about me then ask me direct ok

take care guys love roxy xx
16-01-2010 17:44
EUH 28 Offline
Posting Machine

(16-01-2010 17:44 )roxyrox Wrote:  yes i have info coz im the real thing lol i thought id join on here to let you know i do read ur stuff and to u horrible gits keep ur shitty comments to urself lol

i have a privaye email if anyone wants to message me coz now i have fabba dabba internet i can reply to you all Smile if ur bore me i wont tho nur nur.....

some ppl write things about me that are not true so if u want to ask or find anything out about me then ask me direct ok

take care guys love roxy xx

You wanna add your name to the list of ex-HVers that were mugged in the 'RIP Hotel Voyeur' thread? As a warning to other ladies?

Hope youre doing well Roxy, I know I & many others miss you from our screens. Any chance of a return to another channel or are you retired?

Look after yourself Roxy Smile Heart
16-01-2010 18:06
Plankton Offline
Junior Poster

I've missed that no-bullshit attitude so much!
Hope you return to our screens sometime soon Smile
17-01-2010 11:27
Charlemagne Offline

A lot of the channels are expanding and a few of them are advertising for new talent.
They wouldn't go far wrong if they used Roxy.

She was one of the star performers on HV and never failed to excite Big Grin
20-03-2010 18:46
Plankton Offline
Junior Poster

(20-03-2010 18:46 )Charlemagne Wrote:  A lot of the channels are expanding and a few of them are advertising for new talent.

It's getting ridiculous how badly I'm missing Roxy - I watched some old recordings the other day to get a fix.
I don't know what she's up to now (can anyone on her Facebook comment?), but I'm assuming she's enjoying life away from these shows too much to get back on our screens. Can't blame her really Smile
21-03-2010 10:23
mdevil316 Offline
Senior Poster

(21-03-2010 10:23 )Plankton Wrote:  
(20-03-2010 18:46 )Charlemagne Wrote:  A lot of the channels are expanding and a few of them are advertising for new talent.

It's getting ridiculous how badly I'm missing Roxy - I watched some old recordings the other day to get a fix.
I don't know what she's up to now (can anyone on her Facebook comment?), but I'm assuming she's enjoying life away from these shows too much to get back on our screens. Can't blame her really Smile

im not sure quite what she's up to. i think she is still doing adult work of some sort or another but i think the got badly burned by HV and may have been slightly put off returning to the babe channels
21-03-2010 13:22
Thread Closed