cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average

channels 912 and 959 are gone from sky

Krill Liberator Offline
Vapid Response Unit

RE: channels 912 and 959 are gone from sky
Pity, too - I was liking Michelle's shows rather a lot. They were certainly amongst the steamiest and raciest babe-shows I've ever witnessed, and it seems that I turned away at the wrong moment (damn my penchant for coffee, mug after steaming mug of the stuff - for all the good it does; I'm currently pacing up and down the staircase whilst considering whether my rapid heart-rate is an indication that I need MORE CAFFEINNNNE!!!eekHeartImportantshocked) and I'll never see the likes again.
Hang on, where's that R18 DVD? *rummages around* A-HA! See; who needs babeshows when there's this?
Seems Sooky had a real good point when she said that babe shows are not, never were, and never will be about hardcore, just titillation.
In which case maybe Michelle Thorne was a bad addition in the first place?

Missing key events. Talking bollocks. Making stuff up.
~~~SAVE THE KRILL!~~~
02-12-2010 21:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KateP Offline
N7 FemShep

bang will have a right of appeal maybe they can set up a channel like babestation or xxx live for the hardcore stuff but really I hear a ton about its bangs fault and ofcom's while they both are to blame so are the babes that keep breaking these rules over and over all 3 in my eyes are responsible

if they show that they are taking steps it could help there case

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own" Commander Shepard We fight or we die! That's the plan!
Xbox live ID Exiled Mystique PSN Romanus1

Anastasia Harris| Tori Lee| Felicity Hill | Mikaela Witt| Evelyn | Kitty Lea | Cali Garcia | Macy Leigh | Priya | Preeti | Clare Richards| Gemma Hiles | Emma Spellar | Sophia Knight | Dionne Daniels | Adele | Teejay Walker | Paige Green | Lana | Cara Steel | Mikayla Bayliss | Danica | Kandi Kay | Delia Rose | Hannah Martin | Emma C | Cara Brett
03-12-2010 03:56
Krill Liberator Offline
Vapid Response Unit

(03-12-2010 03:56 )KateP Wrote:  I hear a ton about its bangs fault and ofcom's while they both are to blame so are the babes that keep breaking these rules over and over all 3 in my eyes are responsible
Actually, that's a fair point. We guys on the forum are usually very reluctant to allocate any of the blame to the girls, but I'd have to concur that Dannii's last day-show before the licence got pulled was far, far in excess of what might have been deemed reasonable or even vaguely acceptable, and it was abundantly clear from her demeanour that she was loving it and doing it quite deliberately. A girl knows when her boobs are consistently spilling out on live daytime tv and usually does something about it. Not so with some of the Pad girls.
Thank you for making the point, KatePSmile

Missing key events. Talking bollocks. Making stuff up.
~~~SAVE THE KRILL!~~~
04-12-2010 03:12

gemma hiles