Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.13 Average

Shebang.tv - Chat & Discussion

ARENDALL Offline
Senior Poster

RE: shebang.tv Amanda Rendall
(04-12-2010 13:33 )rickhardo Wrote:  
(04-12-2010 11:37 )ARENDALL Wrote:  Bog love to you all xxx

Does this mean it's going to be a toilet set?

We will be moving to new studios beginning of January where we can use any set you like to reach any fantasy you may have. I can't wait Smile I'm for one defo all for watersports haha xxx
04-12-2010 13:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(04-12-2010 13:46 )ARENDALL Wrote:  We will be moving to new studios beginning of January where we can use any set you like to reach any fantasy you may have. I can't wait Smile I'm for one defo all for watersports haha xxx

Well you do like taking the piss Ba-dum-tssshhh!

A few of your customers seemed to be having a few problems with the phones i hope this is something you are going to address

Quote:Really Pissed Off Now
Amanda Was Great But The Phones Were Shit Cost Me A Lot Of Money

and
Quote:i am really pee off now been trying to call Amanda All Night When I Finally Got Through She Couldn't Hear Me I Have Wasted A Lot Of Money About 50Pounds Worth
04-12-2010 15:42
SheBang Tv Offline
Junior Poster

As i said, anyone with problems please email us on support@shebang.tv and we will sort things out..... I am unsure where these quotes come from but am aware our phone system crashed a few times last night with more calls than expected..... Anyone who experienced problems are advised to contact us as soon as possible so we can either process a full refund or membership option

Tonights show will be live from 9pm, with only a few phonecalls before they are switched off for the rest of the night leading into the members-only show at 1030pm..... To be honest i'd recommend joining the site (only £5 to watch the show tonight + access to all out content) rather than calling up,, you'll have a far greater experience

Shebang x
04-12-2010 16:01
Ali Lover #1 Offline
Senior Poster

is the show with reede tonight for members only
04-12-2010 16:12
SheBang Tv Offline
Junior Poster

Hey the first hour or so will be free to view for everyone but it'll switch to members when, well lets be honest, it starts heating up ;-)
04-12-2010 16:14
Ali Lover #1 Offline
Senior Poster

thanks,is it allowed to be capped by the members who can do it(yano the ones who we would be fucked without basically,they know who they are Big Grin)
04-12-2010 16:39
gator8 Offline
Senior Poster

I still can't access the site and have sent another email.I'm glad others have had their's sorted out.Hopefully mine will be eventually.
04-12-2010 18:07
SheBang Tv Offline
Junior Poster

Hey guys we will be live Just before half past 9 for an hours freeview of our show at http://www.shebang.tv we've switched the phones off tonight but will have a free txt number to get your messages into the shows

Big love

Shebang xxx
04-12-2010 21:07
SheBang Tv Offline
Junior Poster

(04-12-2010 18:07 )gator8 Wrote:  I still can't access the site and have sent another email.I'm glad others have had their's sorted out.Hopefully mine will be eventually.

email or pm me back with your details babe,,, i havent seen anything from you and want to sort this before tonight xx
04-12-2010 21:09
SheBang Tv Offline
Junior Poster

(04-12-2010 21:07 )SheBang Tv Wrote:  Hey guys we will be live Just before half past 9 for an hours freeview of our show at http://www.shebang.tv we've switched the phones off tonight but will have a free txt number to get your messages into the shows

Big love

Shebang xxx

(free to txt tonight on 07932 031 510.... this is the direct number to txt the studio,, there will be no charge (apart from usual operator rates)... so txt in and tell us what your up to tonight and come see what Amanda and Reede are up to ;-) www.shebang.tv
04-12-2010 21:53