cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Should Bangbabes have a fundraising event ?

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Should Bangbabes have a fundraising event ?
The reason I pose this question is after much careful consideration I do not deem this to be the work of ofcom but more financial infact you could almost say that Bangbabes are on the brink of going homeless as they clearly can't pay Sky Tv their rent money. How about a Bangbabes fundraising event, ideas that spring to mind are sponsored wet t-shirt competitions, naked oil wrestling etc, anybody else got any other ideas on how we can help Bangbabes raise enough cash to stay in business as it appears that they are infact skint.
(This post was last modified: 20-11-2010 23:04 by Scottishbloke.)
20-11-2010 23:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Krill Liberator Offline
Vapid Response Unit

RE: Should Bangbabes have a fundraising event ?
Why don't they have a Red Button bit at the top, rather like Jimmy Wikipedia's 'appeal to all decent, gullible, easily emotionally-blackmailed types'... whereby we can agree to call in and pay £3.00/min cos we feel sorry for them, or we could just pay some money for a five-minute wank without actually having to call - no bodily fluids wasted! Ta-daah!
Or they could get some sponsorship going; It will mean annoying OSGs though.bladewave
Someone must have some ideas.
(Perhaps - and this might be controversial - they could abbreviate their intro and menu, so you can connect faster than any other channel. Less fuss and delay = more callers and repeat ones at that)

Missing key events. Talking bollocks. Making stuff up.
~~~SAVE THE KRILL!~~~
20-11-2010 23:12
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Another way to raise money would be bringing back the text the show idea and having your request displayed and read out live on air. The one thing that is lacking from all the babe shows these days is viewer participation. Shows shouldn't just be restricted to callers everybody should be made to feel part of it. Not everybody has the balls to phone in but sending a text is entirely different and I really miss that feature these days. Bangbabes would definitely raise the cash with this approach.
(This post was last modified: 20-11-2010 23:24 by Scottishbloke.)
20-11-2010 23:23
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

hold your horses. we dont know what the reason behind the current events at bangbabes, so what's the point of this thread

Piper Niven Superfan
20-11-2010 23:30
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

Hmmm...difficult one....the reason why I prefer BB over BS is that they AREN'T trying to sell you photos for your mobile every 30 seconds, or get you to cough up five quid to watch a crap supposedly "hard" channel after midnight which isn't.

We have all been speculating on what might have happened, but my guess would be that when BB was getting a lot of (deserved) stick a couple of months ago their revenues dropped, possibly sharply. They realised they had to raise their game and freshen up the product and as a result some of the existing girls have been performing out of their skins. But now they've possibly reached the end of a financial quarter where they have the double-whammy of having to pay the bills with a reduced income PLUS the wages of all the new signings, some of whom would have received a signing on fee and who aren't yet generating the revenues needed to justify the expenditure, ie every business's least welcome guest, cash flow problems.

Look, we've all been there, we do it with our own domestic bills, but if as suggested they haven't paid Sky and owe money to Mr Murdoch they'll find he isn't the most patient creditor.

Now, they are in a downward spiral if they can only run one channel as that will depress revenues even further...

What can we do to help? Well, the naked oil-wrestling might be an idea, but before I supported it I'd want to know who I was expected to wrestle......

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

20-11-2010 23:34
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

(20-11-2010 23:30 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  hold your horses. we dont know what the reason behind the current events at bangbabes, so what's the point of this thread
Nice to hear a voice of reason in all this turmoil Rammy..BounceBounceBounce

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
20-11-2010 23:37
Chimpy Offline
Damn Dirty Ape!

If they do hold such an event may i suggest they call it Comic Hand Relief Wink

And now he's home... and we're laughing...like we always did...
20-11-2010 23:40
mr williams Offline

(20-11-2010 23:40 )Chimpy Wrote:  If they do hold such an event may i suggest they call it Comic Hand Relief Wink

That is possibly Post of the Year, I salute you. Bounce Bounce

20-11-2010 23:46
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

(20-11-2010 23:40 )Chimpy Wrote:  If they do hold such an event may i suggest they call it Comic Hand Relief Wink
I prefer The Head Bangs You Ball..Smile

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
20-11-2010 23:47
mr williams Offline

You could just imagine "Comic Hand Relief", where all our favourites would take part in special editions of well known programmes, such as:

"I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Cathy Barry"

21-11-2010 00:49

gemma hiles